-12-

Kiss and Make Up 

Cat's POV

"Catherine," He says. I run to him and fall into his arms. His gown feels like clouds. 

"Papa," I say. 

"I've been watching you. You're doing so good." 

"I know, papa. I miss you, though." 

"You'll be with me here, now." 

"But I really want to go back, papa." 

"Catherine, you and Grayson will meet again someday. But for now, it is your time. And you will watch over him as I've done for you. Accept it, sweetheart." 

"I love you, grandpa." 

"I love you too." 

He takes me around this place. Is this what heaven looks like? Beautiful waterfalls and growing trees and beautiful plants. People walking around enjoying and relaxing. Flowers everywhere and sunshine. 

There are no bad sides here. This place is beautiful. 

But I need to go back. As long as I know that my grandpa is okay, I will come back stronger. 

-------------

I open my eyes slowly, a pain hits my head. 

Was I dreaming? Did I really see my grandpa? 

Did I really die? 

"Grayson?" I say. 

"Hey, sweetie." I see my mom and dad sitting in front of me, I smile. 

"Hey, guys." 

"How are you?" My dad asks. 

"I feel better, of course. But I'm starving. Where's Grayson?" 

"He's outside, with Ethan and Ali. We'll call them in." 

Grayson walks in with Ethan behind him holding Alissa's hand. 

"Hey, goof." Ethan says, smiling. 

"Hey." I smile. 

"How are you doing bff?" Ali asks. 

"I feel good." 

"Cat, do you know what happened?" Grayson asks, eyes getting a little watery. Ethan and Ali sit down on the couch near my bed. 

"What?" Is he talking about - ? 

"You left, for a while. Twice. And my heart broke each time you left. Don't ever leave me again, please." He blinks and a tear drops down. 

"Baby, don't cry. I'm here, I'm okay." I grab his face and kiss his lips. 

Grayson put on my favorite movie, My Girl, and Ethan got snacks. Ali brought my blanket. We all got comfy and watched the movie. Grayson lied down next to me on the hospital bed. I dropped my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.  

-----------

1 month later 

"You don't even pay attention to me, Grayson!!" I yell, tears already falling down my cheeks as I pack my things. 

"Cat, you know how busy I am! Where are you going?" He follows me to the bathroom. 

Gray and I moved into an apartment in L.A after I finished my senior year early. 

"I'm not staying here tonight." I say. 

"Cat, look at me." He grabs my chin and turns my face to him. 

"I love you, and I'm sorry that I haven't been paying attention to you lately. I know you're stressed, with college and all." 

"Grayson, I love you. We haven't been able to act like a normal couple for even an hour. I'm tired, and sad. I just want us to be back to normal." 

"I know, me too. But for now we both need to be patient." He leans in. 

Fuck it. Make up sex is the best sex.

I attack his lips with my own, tugging at his belt. He takes off his shirt, mine after. He picks me up and sets me on the sink counter. 

"Cat," He groans. 

"God I love you." He looks me in my eyes, and smiles. 

------------

a/n: ok honestly what the fuck is this book? i really have no idea and this chapter is weird af but i promise the next one will make more sense. i just wanted to give yall an update lmao. 

- peace