-9-

During the holidays, Alissa and Catherine become closer as friends and a special someone returns to the story. (she/he was in the first book :] )

Promise

Ethan's POV

It's the next day. Ali slept over, and so did Cat. Ali slept in my bed of course, and for some reason, Cat and Gray slept in the living room, on the couch. I woke up to Ali still asleep. I admire her light brown hair, almost blonde because it was ombre. I kiss her forehead. 

"It'd just be nice if you told me you were in a relationship before you planted your lips onto mine." I hear in my head, remembering what Cat had said the night before. 

I find myself feeling guilty for kissing her, I wasn't even in control of my actions. I guess I just missed her - but dang Ethan, a hug would've been nice and fairly more appropriate. 

I'm happy with Alissa. She's really similar to Cat, but she's more on the girly side, not that it was a problem for me when I liked Cat, but Alissa's pretty different. Adding onto her adventurous side and incredible beauty, one nice as- stop it, Ethan. 

Alissa finally wakes up, and my thoughts are blown away to elsewhere as she kisses me good morning. 

"Morning boyfriend." She smiles, running her hand through my messy hair. 

"Morning girlfriend." I smile back, kiss her nose and get up to go brush my teeth and wash my face. I look for a sweater in my closet. 

"Babe where's my green swe- oh." I ask, finding Ali in it, with no pants on. I look down and turn a bright shade of red. 

She giggles then says, "Here," She literally throws it off, and is now TOPLESS and HALF NAKED in my room. I don't mind, but I can't compose my feelings. I look down to my boxers and see a bigger bulge than usual. 

fuck boners, man. 

I throw on sweats and give Ali one of my shirts and some of my smaller sweatpants. We head down to make breakfast. 

"She's adorable when she sleeps." Ali says, smiling at Cat, who is cuddled up near Grayson like a little child. 

"Guess you can say Grayson's daddy material." I chuckle, trying not wake either of them up. 

"I heard that, dick." Grayson's morning voice. 

Cat's POV

Grayson's head goes up a little and I hear him say something to Ethan. I wake up, not being able to go back to sleep anyway. 

Grayson and I get fixed up together, as we used to do when I slept over while we were together. After eating breakfast Ali and I clean the dishes. 

"Babe where are your parents?" I ask Grayson. He raises his eyebrows. 

"Babe?" He smirks. 

"Shut up, answer my question." I hit his shoulder. 

"They went to go stay in a hotel with your parents for a while, some secret holiday mission or something."