-13-

First of all I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I'VE BEEN SO BUSY THESE DAYS BUT I'M BACK AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

Cat's POV 

I wake up to the curtains open, but the sky dark. I turn around and see Grayson, asleep. His soft hair's a mess and his eyelashes flutter as he begins to wake up. 

I grab my phone, 3:15am. Holy shit. 

"Good morning beautiful." He says, in that raspy voice he has whenever he wakes up. 

so fucking hot

"It's literally 3am, good morning handsome." I kiss his lips. He kisses back. 

I get up, butt-naked, into the restroom. I put on a robe and wash my face. I begin to brush my teeth as I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. I look up and into the mirror and see my handsome fiance with his soft silky hair messed up. 

"What's up goofball." I say through the toothpaste. 

"Hellooo gorgeous." He says, licking his lips. 

I blush at the action and spit into the sink. After brushing my teeth, I hop into the shower and tie my hair up. I hear Grayson brushing his teeth. 

"What do you wanna do today babe?" I hear him ask. 

"I really want to go on a hike." I say, biting my lip, nervous for his answer. 

"That sounds fun, we should go. Wanna take E and Alissa too?" He asks. 

"Yeah sure, that would be fun too." I say. I hop out of the shower after washing off Gray's vanilla body wash. 

He sniffs the air as I walk out. 

"Baaabe is that my body wash?" He says in a whining voice. 

"Yeah and?" I push him playfully as I storm past him and into the bedroom. 

"I like it when you use my things so I shouldn't be complaining." He smirks at me as I change. 

"Hm really? That's actually good because I wanna wear one of your muscle tees over my sports bra." 

"No. Absolutely not." The smirk disappears and he says it with a straight face. 

"Babeee, don't you wanna see me in that sports bra?" I tease, and wink at him after. 

"Ugh. Fine go ahead." 

"Perks of having a horny 18 year old fiance." I laugh. 

After we get dressed we head to the living room and wait for Ethan and Alissa. Gray and I sit there in silence on our phones as we send each other weird snapchats. 

"First one to laugh loses." I say quietly, still looking down at my phone. 

"Game on." He says. 

I snort after Gray sends me a picture of him faceswapping with his armpit hair. 

"Fuck off!" I say through my laughter. We begin to hear Ethan's door pounding. 

"Ethannn." I hear a muffled voice say. 

"Do you hear that?" I squint my eyes and look at Gray. His smile widens and he begins to laugh. 

"Hey stop making love and get ready for the hike!" Gray yells. 

The door begins to open and I see Alissa in Ethan's shirt and Ethan in his boxers. 

"Get some clothes on, we're going on a hike." I say. I look over at Alissa and she smirks at me.

-----------------------------------

We begin our hike on this trail. Grayson has one earbud in and the other dangling down. Ethan and Alissa are behind us, giggling about a joke that they made about a skunk we had seen on the way up. 

I look up at the sky, Grayson does the same after. 

"Well shit, it's gonna rain." He smirks at me. 

"You know what that means." He says, grabbing my arm. 

"Mud fight!!!" Ethan yells behind me, causing me to jump and almost slide off a rock. 

We reach an area that's surrounded by a bunch of trees, the rain begins to hit us and mud forms. 

Grayson grabs a handful of thick mud and throws it at his brother. 

"Oh Grayson you don't know what's coming your way." Alissa says. 

"Don't touch my boyfriend." She has a serious expression on her face and then bursts into laughter as she pretends to throw mud at Grayson, but then she turns around and launches it onto Ethan's face. 

"Babe, you're gonna get it." They run off somewhere else laughing. 

I grab handfuls of mud and dump it on Grayson's hair. He pulls off his shirt as he grabs mud and throws it towards me. He tackles me and we land inside the mud pool. He plants his lips onto mine and we lie there, laughing. 

"We're literally disgusting." I say, in Grayson's muddy arms. 

"We are." He laughs. The rain begins to slow down, and we get up to clean ourselves. 

"Did you bring a towel?" Gray asks.

"Yeah." I toss him my light blue towel and he cleans himself up. 

"Where are they?" I ask, kind of concerned, we've been out here for almost two hours. 

"I have no idea, let me text him." 

It's complete silence, nothing but the sound of birds chirping and leaves rubbing against each other fills the air. Until we hear a loud scream.

"Ethan!!!!!!" I hear Alissa scream. 

"Ali?! Ali!" I scream out, heading one direction as Grayson heads the other way.

"Ethan! E!" Grayson screams, panting for air. 

I bump into Alissa muddy body, she's in tears and she has blood on her forehead.

"Babe! We're here!" Grayson races over to us. 

"What happened?! Where's Ethan?!" Grayson asks. 

Ali begins to sob in panic. 

"Someone took him! She was with two other boys and she had a black hoodie on, they punched him and dragged him into their truck. I don't know where they took him!! Cat, it's Georgia." *first book "In Love With A Fan"* 

No. Fucking. Way. 

"What??" Grayson asks, confused. 

"Georgia, my best friend. She was with me at the meet and greet. Why would she take Ethan?! We have to find him." 

-----------------

TO BE CONTINUED