-4-

a/n: LISTEN TO "If I Could Fly" by One Direction while listening to this. I literally cried while I was writing this and listening to it. 

Title

Cat's POV

I woke up around 7:45am, the sun was out today. Dang, this would be a great day for the beach with the twins - or one of them. I reached over for my phone and saw about 4 texts from Ethan. 

Text me. 

i miss you. 

this sucks. 

:((( 

I felt so bad doing this to him, but it looks like Grayson doesn't miss me as much. I hold back from missing either of them. I decide to brush my teeth and go downstairs for breakfast. My parents left to do some errands and there was a note on the table. 

"Didn't wanna leave your breakfast cold, there are waffles in the microwave." I smiled. I took the waffles out and they were a tad bit cold but warm enough. I made some tea and sat in front of the TV. I went to Netflix and played a few episodes of The Vampire Diaries. I already finished but re-watching it was never an issue to me, I never have enough of the Salvatores - but I never have enough of the Dolans. I groan at the thought of them. Life is truly boring without them. I didn't want to see any more texts from Ethan because it would cause me to miss him, so I blocked him. 

I know, it's stupid but I have to do this test to see who I need to choose. I hated being stuck in this stupid situation. There's so many things that Grayson and Ethan have in common and it's just so unbelievably difficult to choose between them. 

Grayson has those hugeee dimples, and perfect hair. He has that tan and his fashion sense. He's so caring and honest and is always so supportive of whatever I'm feeling. But then there's Ethan. His goofiness, his passion for making other people smile. His adorable laugh. The way he turns red when he begins to laugh. His braveness to be openly vulnerable in front of me and lets me see the weakest side of him, and him knowing that I will always be here for him. They were equally loving, caring, kind and fucking hot. 

This is really stressing me out. 

Grayson's POV

I'm pretty positive she's already missing Ethan. I mean when I spend 10 minutes away from him I already miss him. I need to let her go. I mean that was the best 10 months of my life. But she was my first love, doesn't mean she needs to be my last. I'll be fine without her. She was so sweet, caring, kind and loving towards me. She took care of me as I did the same. I shouldn't have proposed. I still regret asking the question. It wouldn't have triggered Ethan to propose to her first, and Cat wouldn't have started feeling anything for him. 

She was even my first - you know. I just needed to let her go, and everything would be okay. I need something to make me lose all my feelings for her. But I just didn't know what that thing was. 

You can't force feelings Grayson, to come nor leave. 

She may be cutting off all communication from me and Ethan, but I wasn't. And that's what I needed to do, get away. I've decided that I'm going to fly to LA as soon as possible. Just me, myself. Without Ethan, without Cat. Just me. I needed to get away for a while to think all this through. I got up and began packing my clothes and things. 

This is what I needed. 

Ethan's POV

I really needed to see Cat. She was so addicting, I can't get enough of her. I wonder if she's missing Grayson. Probably is, I don't know what she's feeling and who she's feeling it for. I'd give up anything and everything for her. For now I just needed to let her have her space and time, to gather all her thoughts and sort them out. Bothering her would just make things worse. 

I needed to be near her, to be with her. I didn't want to be alone any longer. I wanted and needed to see her and to feel her. I can't do this any longer. I left my house and headed to her house. 

I was nervous at first to even knock, so I stayed in my car and texted her. But when I pressed send it didn't go through. 

"This user has blocked you." What? Why? 

I got out of the car and knocked on her door. 

"Ethan?" She said as she opened the door. 

"I needed to see you." I said before grabbing her face and planting my lips onto hers. I pushed her through the door and closed it behind me. She lead me up the stairs and into her room. I took my shirt off. I couldn't wait any longer. 

"Ethan" She said quietly. 

"Yeah." I said. 

"It's you." She whispered, before kissing me. I took her shirt off and then her spandex. 

"For your eyes only." She smiled and we spent the rest of the night embracing every inch of each other and falling in love all over again. 

I finally felt complete, and the lost part of me returned and filled the holes in my body. 

------

a/n i quoted a line from the song because it fit too well. im updating every tuesday or even before ;) 

- peacee