-10-

Possibilites 

Grayson's POV

Today's the day, Ethan and I are finally 18. Cat and Ali were at her house wrapping all the gifts. Instead of a huge party in Jersey, we decided to just have a small party at our house, watching movies, building forts, pillow fights. But before that, we plan to go get ice cream, go shopping and go to the carnival. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. 

It's 8:45am, so I get up and get ready for the day. 

10:30 Pancakes for breakfast 

11:00 Skating around the city 

12:00 Ice cream dates

12:30 Mall

2:00 Movie theatre 

3:30 Bowling  

5:00 Arcade

6:00 Carnival 

9:30 Head home 

Then we'll spend the rest of the night being comfortable and all. I wore my black sweatpants with a gray hoodie. I fixed my hair the way I always do, and then I throw on my vans. I head down to wait for Ethan. 

I text Cat. 

Morning beautiful, ready for the day? 

Morning, birthday boy. Yeah, waiting for Ali.

See you soon.  

Ethan finally comes down and we go to Cat's house to get the girls. 

Before we walk in there's two envelopes on the doorstep. One says Grayson Bailey and the other Ethan Grant. 

I open mine to read it. 

"My love, Happy 18th Birthday. Thank you so much for everything, for being there for me when I needed someone to sleep near, when I needed a shoulder to cry on, thank you for being my cuddle AND fuck buddy :)). Thank you for making me so so so happy. Thank you for being you for me. Thank you for loving me the way that you do. It all sounds naive but I promise you I mean everything I say, and I mean it when I say this, I love you. You are the only one out there for me, without you, I don't know what I'd do. I am certain that you'll never hurt me because we've gone through so much together, and a person with a heart like yours will never change. Despite the fact that we've both made our mistakes in this relationship, you still manage to look at me the same way. I still can't believe this all started because of a meet and greet. If  I never came across you and Ethan's YouTube channel, life would be so sucky right now. It's pretty unusual, for you to date a fan. But the truth is, dating YOU is such a damn blessing. You're so kind-hearted, funny, and loving towards me. You take care of me, more than I take care of myself. Thank you for making sure I get home safe, thank you for supporting my choices and being as interested as I am in all the things that I love. Thank you for being extremelyyyyy handsome, your dimples make me smile all the time. And your eyes - your eyes. Your eyes light up whenever I see you, they shine even in the darkest nights. When I look into your eyes, I see happiness, I see fear, I see hope. I see everything in you that I can never see in myself. You are so perfect, Grayson. And I'll love you forever. Happy 18th goofball. 

Love, Catherine Steel." 

I begin to tear up, which is rare. I can't help but burst through the door and grab her face once I see her. There's no other girl in this world that I'd rather be with, it sounds like what every other fuckboy would say, but I, I mean it, with all my heart. After finally departing she looks me in my eyes, and the tears in my eyes finally roll down my cheeks, that are turning a light shade of red due to the moment. 

"Aww baby don't cry," She says, wiping one tear off my cheek. This is what I love about us. Everyone expects the boy to do all those things, it isn't a bother but Catherine can play both roles, I'm so grateful for her. 

Ethan and Ali are basically making out in the stairway, so we all break the moment and head out. 

------------ 

It's the last part of our day out, the carnival. Catherine and Ali go to the bathroom. 

"Dude, this is freakin awesome." Ethan nudges my shoulder.

"I know, they're great girls." I smile. 

"Wouldn't wanna spend my birthday any other way." 

"Same here."

"Happy Birthday, Gray." Ethan says, handing over some earrings. I chuckle. 

"Thanks bro, happy birthday." I give him a turtle wristband. He laughs at that. 

The girls finally return, and we all head home for the movie night. Catherine insists on driving, since "Ethan and I" are special today. 

Ethan and I fall asleep in the back seat, and Ali falls asleep in the passenger's. The ride is so peaceful, props to Cat for being such a great dri- BANG!!

And just like that, a huge truck comes our way and hits the car. 

Everything goes pitch black as I repeat, "Cat!! Cat!!" and "Ethan!!". Ali does the same. 

I can't help but shed a tear before I lose consciousness, I can't help but think of all the possibilities. 

---------------------

a/n: FUCKCCKKKK, i hesitated while writing this but V O T E !! sorry it took a day, i'm pretty busy. but hope yall enjoyedddd 

- peace