-5-

Grayson's POV

I landed in LA around 8:30pm. Jack was in town so I called him to give me a ride to the apartment. I waited on my phone for about 15 minutes before he finally got here. I got a text from Ethan. 

Bro where are you? 

I've never been this far from Ethan, so I smiled at his text. 

LA. You? 

I got into Jack's car and plugged my phone to the aux. 

"What's up bro!" Jack said. 

"Sup." I said. 

"So what's the deal? Why'd you come to LA all of a sudden?" He said, while turning out of the airport.

"Long story short, I dated this girl for 10 months - Ethan found out I was going to propose to her so his feelings for her suddenly broke out. He proposed to her first and she said no, and said yes to me. Apparently she was worried about him and her hidden feelings that she didn't even know she had were finally out. She's cutting off all communication from the both of us to see who she'd miss first. I needed to get away as well." I explained. 

"Woah. Love triangle." Jack said. I laughed. Ethan texted back. 

Don't get mad. 

Ethan where the hell are you?

If he says he's with Cat, I'm going to- 

I'm at Cat's. :/ It's my fault, I came here. 

I didn't reply. I cleared my throat and said, "Let's get some pizza, I'm starving." Jack agreed and headed to our favorite pizza place. 

Ethan's POV

He's not replying. I put my phone down and sigh. 

"What the hell is he even doing in LA?" Cat asked.

"I know, I'm as confused as you are." I said. 

"What do we do now? I mean if he's there he obviously doesn't miss me, which means we're okay." She says. 

"He obviously misses you Cat, that's probably why he went to LA. To forget about you for a while." I explained. 

"You're right. Well we can't let that get in the way of us. Even though you kinda got in the way of him and I. I didn't mean to hurt him, 10 months is a long time - but the proposal was too soon." 

"But if I had spent 10 months with you and proposed you would've said yes. It's not about the proposal is it. It's about me." I said. 

"I don't know how I gained feelings for you in just a couple days, Ethan. I seem like such a bitch for leaving Grayson just like that." She said. 

"I guess we just have to sit and wait til he does something that IS gonna make you have to let go of him." I said. 

"Yeah." She sighs.

Grayson's POV

I think I'm gonna spend some more time in LA. But it's so boring without Ethan. He needs to get here ASAP. I call him. 

"Ethan" I say.

"Hey Gray." He says. 

"Come to LA?" I ask. 

"What? Now?" He asks. 

"Yeah. It's pretty boring without you." I said. 

"Same. Alright. Uh I'll head home now to pack. See you later." He hangs up. We needed to have a talk and figure this thing out about Cat. 

Cat's POV

"Pack? For what?" I ask. 

"Uh Grayson just asked me if I wanted to go to LA." Ethan said. 

"Oh. Well I can't stop you from having fun with your brother." I smiled, even though I needed him here because if I was left alone I'd just be stuck with my own stupid thoughts. 

"Alright. I'll be back soon, bye." He kissed my cheek and left. 

Sigh. I guess it's just gonna be me for a while. See you later, Dolans. 

------- 

a/n: THIS IS SUCH A SHITTY CHAPTER >.< wellllll it's alright. the next one will be better, i promise.

- peace