-11-

a/n: OKAY BEFORE READING PLUG YOUR EARPHONES AND LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING.  THIS SONG MAKES ME FEEL THE MOMENT SO YEAHHH 

Familiar Faces

Grayson's POV

I wake up to sounds of sirens and the flash of red and blue lights. I wake up to see a paramedic holding an ice pack to the gush on my forehead, before cleansing it and putting a bandage on it.

Ethan is the first thing that comes to my mind. 

"Ethan. Where's Ethan?" 

"Where's Ethan??" I repeat. I elevate my head looking for him. And then I finally see him sitting with another paramedic, doing about the same thing to him. 

Knowing he was fine, I let out a breath of relief. Cat. Where's Cat. 

"My girlfriend. Where is she? Where is she??" I ask. 

"She's on the way to the hospital, we're taking you and your brother there now." 

"And Alissa?" 

"She's on the way there as well."

"Could you tell me what's going on with them? Are they okay?" He lets out a sigh, almost apologetic. 

"I'm sorry, son. But I can't tell you anything. The only thing I know is that they're going to the hospital." 

"It's okay." I give him a smile through my tears.

I bury my head in my hands as the paramedic walks away. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up to see Ethan. 

"Hey, bro." 

"Hey." I say weakly. It's Ethan, I can't hide anything from him. I finally let out a sob. 

"Bro, it's gonna be okay. They're gonna be okay." He hugs me. 

I cry into my brother's arms. This can't be happening. 

"Are we going to the hospital?" I finally ask, after calming down a bit. 

"Yeah, mom's on her way." 

My mom finally comes, and she takes the both of us to the hospital. Ethan and I sit there, in the waiting room. 

The doctor finally comes out. 

"Alissa's awake, she had a broken arm and that's basically all. Couple cuts from the glass but she's fine." Ethan lets out a sigh of relief. So do I. 

"And Catherine?" He asks. The doctor's small smile disappears. 

"She's undergoing surgery right now to remove her spleen, due to the impact of the hit. We'll keep you both updated." He gives a weak smile, and I thank him.  I sit back down and put my hands together. 

God, please let Catherine be okay. Please don't take her away from me yet. She means everything to me. Please be with her through her surgery. And make sure she's safe. 

Before I close my eyes a strange flash of light appeared at the end of the hall. I ignored it, and closed my eyes for a while.