-2-

Always 

Cat's POV

I've honestly been so worried about Ethan. I didn't wanna hurt him in any way, I just wanted him to know that I was in love with his brother.  I didn't want him to feel less than he is and I wanted to make sure he was okay. Truth is even though Grayson proposed to me I've just been thinking of Ethan and how he's doing. 

I wake up to Grayson in the shower. I get up, realizing I literally have no clothes on. Grayson walks in and smirks at me. 

"Grayson!!" I scream, grabbing the sheet and covering my skin. 

"What? It's not like I haven't seen that body before." He winks before going back into the bathroom. I laugh and go into the bathroom.

"Grayson I don't even have a change of clothes." I say, before getting into the shower.

"Don't worry, I grabbed a pair at your house before I left." He says, I stick my head out of the shower. 

"Come here." I say. He walks over and I tug the towel on his waist. 

"Come in." I demand, smiling. 

"Well okay." He smiles and jumps in. I kiss him. He kisses back. 

"Now? Here?" He says. I laugh and push him out. 

"Just teasing." I smirk as he gives me a look. 

"Not fair." He pouts, I ignore it and continue my shower. After changing clothes me and Grayson head out to go back home. He grabs my hand while he drives. I turn and smile at him, in awe of the view. 

We finally get to his house and I basically run in looking for Ethan. 

"Ethan?" I yell. He isn't here? 

Grayson goes upstairs to check where he is. Someone walks in the front door. It's Ethan. 

"Ethan" I say, hugging him. He hugs me back. 

"Hey Cat.." he says. I look up at him and I see his puffy eyes. 

"Have you been crying?" I ask, worried as I grab his shirt. 

"Y-yeah." He says. I start to break down because of how bad I feel. 

"Ethan I-" He grabs my face and kisses me. I can't pull away, I don't know why I feel like this. He finally lets go. 

"Ethan what the hell." I say, going to sit on the couch and process what just happened. 

"I'm sorry." He says. 

"Can we talk about this somewhere else?" I ask. "Alright." he replies. I tell Grayson that we're gonna go have a private talk for a while. We go to my house.

"Ethan, what was that?" I ask.

"You tell me, you kissed back." He says, looking into my eyes. 

"I don't know why I feel like this towards you." I say. 

"What do you mean? You have feelings for me?" He asks, concerned. "I don't know, okay. Grayson proposed to me last night." I show him my left hand. He puts his head into his hands.