14

Author's Note: I literally just wrote a paragraph explaining why I was going to discontinue this book, but you guys deserve better than that. Here's an update :) This chapter's going to be written in third person, by the way. Okay bye peace enjoy.

Cat, Ali and Grayson run back to their car. 

"How the hell are we gonna find him?" Cat says, out of breath from the run while buckling her seatbelt. 

"I have an app where I can track her phone, I just need her number." Gray explains.

"Cat, do you have hers?" Ali asks, tugging Cat's shoulder. 

"Yeah, I do. She probably changed it though, she's a smart girl, G." Cat explains, pulling up her contacts. 

She huffs in disgust as she taps on the contact named "BFF <3" where it displayed her number. Grayson types it into the tracking search bar and they wait impatiently in the car for a hit to come up. 

"This number has been changed or is out of reach." Grayson says. 

"Dammit, she changed it. Maybe I can call her parents and ask them what's her new number." I say. I call Georgia's mom.

"Hey Ma," Cat says, trying not to cringe at the name of her evil best friend's mother, because they were so close.

"Catherine baby! Hello sweetheart, is everything alright?" She asks. 

"Yeah, I was just trying to call Georgia but her number's been changed. Do you know what her new one is?" She asks, biting her bottom lip and fiddling with Grayson's shorts as she waits for her reply.

"Yes, I do actually, I'll text it to you. Have a good day babe!" She makes the kissing sound. 

"Thanks Ma! Muah" Cat hangs up and receives the text. Grayson tracks her cell down and a red dot pops up on the map. 

They find her location and they head to where she is. Grayson tries his best to rush through the traffic, while he tries not to go over the speed limit. They finally pull up to this old warehouse and Grayson shakes as he tries his best to open his door. Ali jumps out of the car right after Cat. Grayson, without hesitation, kicks the front door open and punches this guy. 

Cat sees Georgia walking towards her and Ali comes out of nowhere and kicks her stomach. There are no other security people in sight, and neither is Ethan. 

"WHERE'S MY BOYFRIEND?" Ali yells at Georgia, who is now on the floor. 

"Dead." She says, in cold blood, emotionless and nothing but an evil smirk on her face.