june 9th, 2021

feedback aka comments pls
please don't let this flop

"daddy?" tucker whispered nudging calum's sleeping body. "daddy wake up!"

calum didn't budge and tucker whined in frustration.

"aunt mali!" tucker called, hoping she would come and help wake calum up.

"what's up bud?" she asked appearing at the doorway to the bedroom.

"daddy won't wake up." tucker complained. "i need your help waking him up."

"why don't you let him sleep a little longer?" mali suggested. "it won't hurt anyone if he sleeps a little more."

"no!" tucker retorted. "if he sleeps any longer that means he's having a bad day and i don't want daddy to have a bad day."

"he hasn't had a bad day in a long time tucker." mali stated. "he just needs some rest." 

"no he doesn't!" tucker yelled at mali before turning his attention back on calum, poking his cheek. "daddy! wake up now!"

calum finally emitted a small, tired, grunt before falling silent again but tucker wasn't having it. he went to shake calum's body again when he was pulled off the bed by mali.

"let me go!" tucker screeched, fighting against mali's arms that were wrapped around his tiny body.  

"you have to leave him alone." mali argued, struggling to keep tucker in her grasp.

"put me down!" tucker screamed again, this time louder than before jolting calum from his sleep.

"what the fuck is going on?" calum mumbled, sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes.

"daddy!" tucker shouted, tears streaming down his face. calum removed his hands from his eyes and looked up to see tucker struggling in mali's arms.

"mali put him down!" calum demanded, rushing out of bed and over to his sister to get tucker. he pulled the little boy out of her arms and held onto him tight. "what do you think you're doing?"

"he was trying to wake you up and i just wanted to let you sleep." she replied defending her actions.

"i don't care what he was doing you do not grab him like that!" calum snapped. "don't even touch him like that again!"

"all i wanted to do was let you sleep!" mali cried, pulling on her hair in frustration.

"i don't care!" calum yelled back, "you don't handle him like that. ever."

"calum please." mali begged, trying to calm her brother down.

"just get out. now." calum grunted.

mali reluctantly turned around and left the bedroom, leaving calum and tucker by themselves.

"daddy?" tucker whimpered, clinging onto calum like his life depended on it.

"what's up baby?" calum asked softly, walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"are you having a bad day?" tucker questioned. "cause i don't want you to have a bad day."

"you know i can't control it tuck." calum replied.

"nana told me the doctors could help you but you won't let them." tucker said softly.

calum sighed and laid back down on the bed pulling tucker down with him.

"all they want to do is give me some pills that have bad side effects tuck." calum explained. "when i was younger a doctor gave me medication and it just made me worse. it didn't help."