step 19: blend everything together

it was the first time we went out for milkshakes together in seven months. but it felt...good. 

maybe i was being petty before but i really miss having you by my side, yoongi. without you, i wouldn't have a balance in my life and i wouldn't have had as great as a best friend as you. 

"hello. i'm hyeji and i'll be your server today. what can i get started for you guys?"

you looked up at me and smiled. i haven't seen you genuinely smile in forever. it looks good on you, yoongi. please make sure it stays that way. 

i open my mouth to order, but nothing comes out. i look at you and you smirk. it's almost like you already know what i'm thinking. 

"yoongi? why don't you go first?"

i see you were slightly taken back. 

you chuckle and look at our waitress. she seems a little confused but i think she's catching on too. it takes her a second, but it clicks. 

"ah, well maybe next time." she leaves without saying more. 

we look at each other and i catch a spark of mischief in your eyes. you slide out of the booth and tug my hand, taking the rest of me with you. you drag me into the parking lot and we drive away. we seem to be going down a familiar road, but i have no idea where to. 

you smile at me every so often until i ask why. 

you didn't answer but you slipped your fingers in between mine, entwining them together. 

min yoongi, you've always been a wild one.

+

lmfao you guys thought they were gonna kiss in the parking lot, didn't you?

^ okay idk if carrmen wants me to keep her note in but i find it funny so i'm leaving it 

- skye 

* side note: carrmen will post the epilogue of this

story when she comes back, so my job here is done :)