Chapter Fourteen

Dedicated to my best friend & soul mate Alex - love you always. 💓

Chapter 15

As I entered the building, Claire headed off and left me to walk to my room alone. The stairwell had only just re-opened, but I couldn't face it and walked the long way round, and used what was often referred to as the new stairs, they're the opposite end to the building, but it was easier since I really just couldn't face the old stairwell - the oak banisters... Red carpet.

I was creeping up the stairwell silently, since I felt anxious in case of seeing anyone new, when they seen me, I saw it in their faces. 'The dead girl's friend.' I couldn't bare the endless questions and chats, so making my presence unknown was the better of the two. I was halfway up the flight, when I was faced with the glass opposite me, and the reflection of two people above me, just before the doors.

I paused and watched, breathing heavily trying to see who it was and what they're doing, only the glass wasn't clear enough, I went up two more steps and then paused, and silently turned my head and glanced up - I was shocked to see what/who it was.

Right there, against the wall was Sam, and Ethan was very close too his face, I paused mortified, immediately thinking they're fighting. But how wrong I was. I looked on innocently, my delicate eyes watching every move, and I seen the events unfold.

I watched on, as they both muttered something to each other in soft voice, and I watch Ethan edge up to Sam so they're both immediately close, then I watched as Ethan wrapped his hands around Sam's body, and then Sam softly grasp Ethan's shoulders. Sam leaned his head in and I watched as they gently rubbed their noses, and then Ethan gracefully moved his head to the side and surprisingly Sam took lead and start to gently kiss his lips. At this point my eyes filled up with water, as I watched on reminding me of me and Dannie - a tear slipped out and down my rosy cheeks.

I watched as they paused, and they both opened up and went for it, you could see in their eyes their passion for each other, and then I watched at Ethan placed his hand on Sam's neck, and Sam slipped his hand down too Ethan's waist.

I looked on; more tears slipping down my face, I watched every second,the moment Ethan slipped his tongue into Sam's mouth, the moments they paused, and then carried on again. It was incredible, and I just felt like a huge chunk of me was missing - Dannie.

Then Ethan slipped his head down Sam's neck, and was passionately kissing it, and Sam looked incredibly happy; it was so beautiful. The passion and love made me melt, and deep sadness. Then as Ethan moved his head, I seen the love bite he'd left as a mark of love and romance, it was overwhelming. At that point I was in tears, and I watched as Ethan stepped back; he whispered something into Sam's ear and then they both connected lips once more, then Ethan pulled back... Muttered something, and then straightened up and stood back. He looked at Sam and turned and slowly walked off.

I wiped my cheek, at the last tear fell down. Then I looked up at Sam, and he had just paused, and was gently stroking his neck. Then he turned and looked down... His eyes latching onto mine, and I saw his moment of fear...

"F***K" I muttered under my breath. "Did you see that?" Sam looked at me - terrified.

I nodded, and climbed the stairs then paused and looked at him in the eye.

"Yea... I kinda did," I looked at him. "Please... I beg don't tell anyone." Sam looked at me, tears of fear rolling down his cheeks. "It's fine... I swear I won't Sam. Honest." I reassured him; then I went to open the door, to walk back and he whispered to me...

"Eff; are you okay?" He looked at me...

I looked at him and shrugged;

"I just don't know Sam... I don't know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dannie,

Today - was awful.

I caught Sam & Ethan on the stairwell, kissing so deeply, so passionately. It brought everything back, my love for you is so beautiful. That kiss we had, and our relationship. It could've saved you and now it's too late - the guilt is immense still. Ethan gave Sam a love bite and that should've been me and you - but no. Part of me feels missing - gone. Love you always - and can't wait to join you.

- Your first love & Best friend (Effie)