You're the one thing I need

-dark, humid, dry, blood, sweat, tears

With blood on her wrists and blisters from the tug Mari felt her vision blur and her breath get heavy. She knew she was close, she had to be close. Hours upon hours had passed since she began and her time was getting shorter.

In the dark room a light came from up above. The heavens perhaps, whisking her away. The feeling so tempting. The feeling of being free brought joy, but that joy would turn to guilt as reality came in.

Her job wasn't done yet

--------------------------------------------------

"There has to be a way to get out of here" Alya said in a dry voice full of exhaustion.

"Nothing has worked and nothing will work" Chloe stated.

"Oh come on negativity is the least thing we need right now" Alya exclaimed.

"She's right" Adrien said.

"We can't just let him consume us and let us rot here" Adrien looked around the room for any sign of escape.

The door suddenly opened revealing someone.

The wing man if you will.

"What do you want" Adrien said glaring at him.

"My brother told me to feed you. He doesn't want his prisoners dead just yet" He said while putting the room on lockdown and untying the ropes.

"Pull anything funny and then things might change" He said while dropping the trays onto the floor and leaving while slamming the door shut.

"Good to know the other one is a prick too" Alya said while stretching.

"Never trust twins" Chloe said. (Btw this means no offense I have a lot of friends that are twins and they're cool beans this is solely for the plot thank you).

"Noted" Adrien said.

"We might as well try to eat even though the food isn't really appealing" Chloe said while gagging.

"It's better than nothing at all" Adrien said while eating.

-------------------------------------------------

In the dusty room where I light was to be seen entered the antagonist of this story with a smirk on his face.

"You're time is almost up dear. I'm just waiting for the countdown to begin" He smirked with Peter at his side.

Mari looked at Peter in the eyes. She knew he wasn't a bad guy, but that brother of his was another story. Even if he was pressured to doing things she knew that deep down he's just as scared as the rest of us.

Mari mouthed a small "please" at Peter. The guilt in his eyes was very noticeable.

"Excuse me I have to go tie up the others again" He left the room while nodding at Mari for about a second.

"Take your time. We're going to have a nice long chat here" He said while smirking in Mari's direction.

"Actions speak louder than words" Mari said as the last strand of rope came off.

------------------------------------------------
Ya girl is back and Jesus y'all I'm so sorry. I apologize so much ;-; I literally wrote this chapter feeling so bad cause I'm so slow with updates. I'm glad though to see all the support you have given me thus far and I will continue to love you guys and try to write. I'm working on a mystery novel and even will be writing some new kpop fics if y'all recommend me them ships. I'll try to update fairytale later today. I have exciting news to share and I will be putting that out later. As always love you all, and stay tuned. Bye~~ <3