Part 8

Emelia's pov:

I walked to Micheal's room and knocked on the door. "Mom?" He questioned and I opened the door. He was sat on his bed, his eyes bloodshot red. "Micheal." I breathed out and he ran up to me, giving me a hug as he cried onto my shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm not gonna call you out for standing up." I said brushing my fingers through his hair. "I don't wanna be here anymore." He said and pulled out of my embrace. "Can't I go stay over at a friends house or at grandpa?" He asked and I sighed, nodding hesitantly. "You can go stay at grandpas." I said and kissed his forehead.

"Is Grace okay?" He asked but I shook my head. He walked to her room and I followed, leaning against the doorframe of her room as I saw her hugging him. They need their dad. This family is falling apart.

*flashback* "And? What's the gender Doctor?" I asked, Shawn and Micheal each holding on to one of my hands. "It's a girl." He said and my heart leaped. "Yes! I'm gonna have a sister!" Micheal yelled dancing and Shawn leaned down kissing my forehead. I've always wanted a girl. To be honest I thought Micheal will be a girl but he surprised us.
9 MONTHS LATET
I was at the hospital waiting for Shawn to come. Baby Grace is on the way. -"Welcome to the world sweetheart." I said and kissed her forehead just as Shawn ran into the door. "Couldn't you hold it for another few minutes?" He asked and I laughed as he walked closer and looked at Grace. "My baby girl. Hello Gracie." He said softly and kissed her forehead before kissing me. He took her out of my arms and held her, looking at her with a big smile on his face. "Baby why do you wanna cry?" I asked and he sat down on the bed with me. "She's beautiful." He said and I saw the tears pooling up in his eyes. Awwww. *end flashback*

I walked out of her room, leaving her in Micheal's arms as I went downstairs, only to find Shawn sat on the floor, his back rested agains the wall and his head in his hands. He's finally crying.

I crouched down infront of him and placed my hands on his knees. "I fucked up." He cried and I nodded. "What can I do to fix this?" He said and I sighed. I really don't know.

There's so much damage done already. "You can't change the past Shawn. But you can control the future." I said and stood up, leaving him in thought and wonder.