Prologue

PROLOGUE

Eureka Dunes Cantalejo (Pronunciation: \yu̇-ˈrē-kə\ and \ˈdüns\) faces the truth waiting. She can't escape the stage of falling in love. But why she often consider him as a heartless person? She never did fall in love to any guys out there and now that it has to come, she will suffer perplexities of feelings. Feelings will be unleashed accidentally causing their obvious intimacy to manifest but had began with sum of bad poises. As time goes by in her life, two people will chase her. Uh, one vampire and one guy specifically.

Hard to decide.

She never fails to cozy up. She will make friends, a clique. She will never miss and decline the alluring perfect man for her.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

Hidden secrets lead to tears of sorrows. It will probably endure a heart breakdown. It can result to literally heartless. Why can't she tell everyone that secret? Why does she need to keep it? But the one she had chosen accentuated its truest love. He will never relinquish any minute love feeling, instead he will love her more.

Never mess up with the heartless. Never mess up with the ironhearted.

Truth will come extremely late. One important thing, she is falling to a vampire.

How can can a lady like her handle this situation?

-shamu @othermoonlight