TRIVIAS & FACTS (about the book)

TRIVIAS:

1. I chose 'Eureka' because it is a cute name. Also with 'Dunes' that I really got from sanddunes.

2. The surname 'Cantalejo' was from an author of MAPeH VI textbook.

3. 'Chaos' is the beginning of mythology. Hindi ko alam basta ang cute lang ng Chaos.

4. Gawa gawa ko lang po ang 'Alberti' pero meron yatang ganitong surname. Ewan.

5. The name 'Kevin' is from a high school friend of mine.

6. The surname 'Sarmiento' is from my ex-crush this college.

7. Cenon= Luhan

8. 'Rowe' is a surname of a handsome Hollywood actor.

9. 'Harmony' is from My Lady of Exo.

10. 'Hart' is from the author of College Algebra textbook. William Hart.

11. 'Pollux and Castor' are twins in greek mythology.

12. 'Filip' is a variation of Philippe, my bestfriend.

13. Cenon must be diagnosed with Leukemia not with Brain Cancer. Kase cliché naman na yung Leukemia although I'm desperate sana na yun talaga. Nakakarelate ako kung Leukemia.

14. Philippe died of Leukemia kase.

15. 'Jim' is from my gay classmate, seatmate during highschool high school.

16. 'Franciscan Cosmopolis' because I'm from section IV- St. Francis of Assisi.

17. 'Hexagon Ex' because of Exo.

18. La Union ang setting because it is my hometown. Mabuhay Ilokano!

19. 'Sky of Love' and 'A Walk To Remember' are fave movies of the author.

20. I chose North Korea because I'm curious about that communist country.

21. Black and Red Mansion- hindi naman kase mansion yun eh, bahay na malaki lang. In-exagge ko lang. And... dream house projet namin iyon.

22. 'Heartless' is a work of Jonaxx. T'was the first and fave book by Jonaxx I had read.

23. Vampire Teens because the author is a teenager.

24. 'Shamira' is the name of the author.

25. September 25 is the birthday of the author's youngest sister, Sophia.

26. January 18 is the birthday of my high school geometry teacher and also the birthday of my ex-crush.

(Note: Hindi lang po iisa ang crush ni author.)

27. Charle slapped Chaos six times in Chapter 26.

28. Actually, this must have 60 chapters but because of katamaran, surprise!

29. Must be trilogy book pero huhuhu.

30. 'Prix' is from the Crash Bandicoot's Grand Prix.

31. 'Charle' is short for Charlemagne.

32. I regretted naming my character as 'Xavier' Stun. Dapat hindi Xavier.

33. 'Zymor' is a simple version of Dzimore, my sister Samantha's crush. (Huwag niyong gayahin ha, papagalitan ako. Kaya inibahan ko with her permission naman.)

(Note: the author is the eldest in four siblings. Role model ang peg!)

34. 'Einstein' is obviously from Albert Einstein.

35. 'Sarai' is from the Bible. She is the wife of Abraham.

36. 'Eros' is the god of love.

37. 'Kyros' is from Coby gadget.

38. 'Ramirez' of Kyros is from a surname of a handsome boy I just known during a scholarship orientation.

39. 'Amanda' because I idolize Amanda Seyfried and Amanda "Mandy" Moore.