Chapter 42 The Past

Chapter 42 The Past

Chaos' POV

"This is Corallin Frei Zesiger," Sheera introduced. I'm somehow astonished in her aura.

I'm dumbfounded with her beauty. Sheera got the right girl and I'm hoping that this sexy creature will make me serious with her or else... I'll be forever be titled a jerk, a happy-go-lucky, or a sexmaniac.

"Hi!" I greet as she receives my hand for a hand shake.

"She's my student. She's always on top." Wow. First thing that captivates me is her white sexy legs. Damn it! Something in me had aroused at this moment I swear.

"Hell, I wanna borrow her," I enthused.

"I'm all yours," she stated with a tease. Ahh, I want this girl.

We went out. We kissed, we hugged, we cuddled and had sex. It was 1818 and the world had started engaging about pleasures and desires. Italy becomes our center, our life.

It was 1828 when we split up. It was a silly thing that we end up ten years. Being with her sucks. She wants me as always. She flirts me. She is a jealous kitten, too! She doesn't want an iota of fingerprints given to me by any other woman. She only wants me for her. But I want to be effin' free. I want to taste other girls' lips. I want to touch every inch of them, too.

"Come back to me! Rafael, come back!" she cried. I didn't look back. That's what you get.

-

"Rafael, feel free to go. Go to the Philippines. It's a one great place."

"Philippines is likely hell. Spaniards are there," I said.

"Rafael, you're here!" My eyes widened when I saw her again. She's wearing a real gown of modesty and elegance. "I missed you, baby," she said. I glared at her and she just winked.

"I heard you're going to the Philippines? Filipinos are cheap, darling."

"I'm a Filipino, woman," I corrected. I have this blood of royal Italians but Filipino blood runs here in my veins.

"No, you're not. I'Im sorry..." I rolled my eyes.

"Corallin, why are you here?" Sheera questioned.

"What? I just... saw my boyfriend talking here so I headed here." She smiled. Her red lips attract me again this time. I looked away.

"I'll go now."

Sheera left me with this woman? "I'm going, too." She held me... she made me come back to her.

"Stay, Rafael. I'm willing to give myself to you, darling. I'm so willing to be your woman..."

--

"Mr. Alberti, welcome to the company."

Caerick Stoff Durrence turned his head for me and widened his stupid eyes. He's one of my rival prince. His shocked eyes turned to mad eyes.

There's this young girl named Amanda Charle Parkson. I'm here inside the ACP Façonner, Inc. for observations... or what we mean spy. Sheera sent me here.

"Ms. Parkson, can we talk?" I apprroached but Caerick pulled her, far from me.

From that moment, I become really... really updated to the company considering that managing a business is absolutely my forte.