18.

Trevante

I stared at my phone scrolls through Instagram, as the sound of Zariah machines continuously beeped. I shook my head at the few articles I've read about Zariah being in the hospital. I turned my head toward the door, hearing someone knock before they entered. I stood to my feet as the doctor walked in with his clipboard in hand.

"Please. Have a sit." The doctor said with a half smile.

"So doctor when can she leave? It's been a couple days." Amirah asked.

"Well, we need to keep her just one more day, shes doing better but she's going to need someone to be around her for a while keep her company just to make sure she will be okay."

"Of course I will watch her I am her mother." Amirah said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Well, I know paps will be all over her house cause they know she been in the hospital. We don't want her to be even more stressed and worried so she can stay at my house.She won't be invaded by paparazzi she won't have to do much of anything and I'll keep her out of harms way."

"No Trevante No! I will keep her, she is my child." Amirah said sharply giving me a side glance..

"Amirah, She's not a child shes a grown woman.Now im doing this for Zariah. You want her to get beter dont you? There wont be people to annoy her she needs peace and that's what she will get. I dont work for her since yall fired me this is just me being a good friend. I'll be here tomorrow bright and early." I smiled standing to my feet.

I gave a sleeping Zariah a kiss on the forehead before walking out of the hospital.

"Wasup baby." I smiled brightly slowly running my finger tips over her.

I opened the door to my new 2017 Black Ford mustang fresh off the lot. I back against the all black leather seat plugging my phone to the aux pulling off down the street to Drake's Portland blasting.

 I back against the all black leather seat plugging my phone to the aux pulling off down the street to Drake's Portland blasting

I sighed deeply once the  music stopped. I kept my eyes on the road as I slid my finger across the screen to answer.

"Speak."

"Um where are you?" Tabitha voice asked.

"On my way home? Why wasup?"

"Really Trevante, we were suppose to go out to eat I been sitting here waiting on yo ass."

"Damn Tab it slipped my mind im sorry, ill make it up to you we can go somewhere soon tho. I was visiting a friend in the hosptial been with her just about all day im tired."

"Hm, how she doing?"

"Who?"

" Zariah, its all over the internet. Is it true she tried to kill herself?"

"Don't you know you can't believe everything the internet says?"

"And that's why im asking you."She said, I sighed becoming annoyed.

"She good thats all ima say. But im bout go its bad to talk on the phone and drive. I'll hit you back before I go to sleep."

"Yeah ight bye." She said hanging up.

I chuckled as I heard the phone click over and the music resumed. I pulled into the driveway to see Chris in the middle with three guys around him with thick smoke around them.  

I watched at thry stared  back at me, i turned the car off.

"Aye who dis Chris?"one of the guys asked.

"Shit I dont know but his ride clean." Chris said as I stepped out of the car.

"Tre? Who car you stole?" Chris joked as I walked toward them.

"Its called get a job and save money. But ima need you to get doughboy, Ricky, and dooky out my driveway. I gotta talk to you bout sum." I said before walking into the house.

Kicking my shoes off I slid out of my  jacket placing it on the couch walking toward the kitchen grabbing a beer. I glanced over at the screen door watching as chris walked in.

"So wasup?" Chris asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Since yo outta work ass staying at my house I thought I should mention this to you Im sure you know Zariah has  been in the hospital a few days, shes being released tomorrow and she's  going to stay over here for a few days just  til she gets better. Im not sure how things gone go but we gotta keep her happy and shit make her feel good and keep her stress free she going thru alot."

"Shitt believe me I can make her feel real good." Chris said dry humping the air.

"Stop that dumb shit Chris im serious about this so keep this house clean bruh."

"Ight im just playing Tre damn look at you all uptight and shit like you my dad."

"Whatever just keep this house clean and stop that stupid shit when she around. I'm bout to take a shower and go to sleep." I told him as I walked into my room.

This part is short im working on another update.

Thx for reading.