A Word From Kiki...

Hey yall! 👋

I just wanna say thank you all soooo much for showing love to this story. So many people have been adding it to there list and I  really appreciate it.

Thanks to all of you who vote & comment!  yall my boo's lol.

And I even appreciate the ghost readers out there thanks for reading👻❤

Anywho!

I hope yall stay rocking with me til the end of the story. Its going to get better Im telling yall now.

Would yall still read it if its alot of chapters? I dont want yall to get tired of the story.

I write because i love it, but I also do it for my readers so you all are more than welcome to have a say so on this story.

¤What do you all think I should do for upcoming chapters?

¤Should I add more characters?  Take away a character or two. (I know who yall gonna say😂)

Yall for real can't stand her mama or Deric these comments be having me weak. But this is what i do it for. I love reading yall comments.

Im not like some of these Writers who have alot of followers and dont wanna comment back or interact with you all. So that being said don't hesitate to talk to me im a real chill goofy person I would love to talk to yall.

So if you'd like to talk to a sistah you  can message me on here  or if you have a kik account hit me up on there i have a group message called 'Girls talk' just like the rant book, where we all talk about random things so if you wanna join it let...

So if you'd like to talk to a sistah you  can message me on here  or if you have a kik account hit me up on there i have a group message called 'Girls talk' just like the rant book, where we all talk about random things so if you wanna join it let me know and ill add you.

If you dont have one its FREE.

Also check out my rant book girl talk. You can ask questions or if you have topics you can comment it and ill add it to the rant book just check it out. Im about to update that in a few seconds.

Im sorry for going on and on.

I know I keep saying this but I really do appreciate you all! So much yall dont understand.

Thanks once again.

Kiki.

(Oh yeah sorry one more thing. Should I do like a character thing where you all could ask them questions and they answer or is that crazy and doing the most?)

Thats my kik up above so add me yall I be needing ppl to talk to i be bored af.

Have a wonderful day!