28.

Zariah

"Hey Tre, this Zariah your probably asleep or talking to the doctor. I don't want anything I was just calling to check on you today.. Call you later.Bye"

I hung up from the call sliding my phone into my purse. I let out a deep breath before opening the doors to the meeting room.

 I let out a deep breath before opening the doors to the meeting room

All eyes on me as I walked further into the room. I sat at the table next to my team mates and other people on my team with my lawyer all at the long table.

"Before I start, I would first just like to say Thank you. You all are my team and I love each and everyone of you. You all have been rocking with me from the start I couldn't ask for better people to work with. I know you  don't know what you're here for so this is why I called for a meeting."

"Am I being fired?" Sasha, another hair stylist of mine asked.

"I've been thinking things through for a while now and I decided that I am leaving the "Entertainment Business." I said as the room became loud with talking and questions.

"I know you all are thinking I must be crazy, but you all don't have to go through with what I go through. You all can live your life peacfully without being on tv, being in magazines or even without paparazzi bombarding you at all times and thats the type of life that I want. A peaceful life."

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" A person asked.

"I am. You all will get paid still for the last work that you have done for me and my lawyer will work out the contracts. Im sorry but I have to do whats best for me. Im not letting anyone stop me from what I want anymore and I think this is best for me."

"Jerry please take over." I smiled at my lawyer as he stood up clearing his throat  connecting the middle button of his suit jacket together.

I sat back listening as he cleared up everything I had said he passed out the  contracts and explained to everyone what it was for and what else would happen after today.

"Zariah and I appreciate you all coming to this meeting and its adjourned have a nice day everyone." He smiled as everyone stood to their feet.

I stood around talking to people as they hugged me and wished me luck on my future.

"Zariah its been my pleasure to be your lawyer." Jerry smiled.

"Your still gonna be my lawyer." I chuckled as he laughed and nodded.

"Are you sure your making the right decision?"

"I think so." I replied giving him a tight lipped smile.

"Alright, well if you need anything give me a call." He smiled before walking away.

"Zariah." Ma started as I let out a long sigh. "No, listen before you start being all dramatic." She chuckled giving me a side eye.