.4.

Pulling into the parking lot of Fun land I got out of the suv walking in. The place was a little busy,with each step I took I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Tre opened the door of the building as I walked in kids were screaming along with noise of other people.

I felt a smile creep upon my face as I my eyes landed on Keith. "Hello Beautiful." he smiled leaning against the wall.

"Hey." I blushed.  My eyes scanned over him from head to toe he wore a bright yellow jack, with a white tee, a gold chain,  blue jeans and vans. I secretly inhaled his cologne as he towered over me as we hugged.

"You ready to do this?" he asked, as we walked toward the front desk

"yep!" I smiled.

"Two for everything please." he told the man behind the desk handing him the money as Keith received two orange paper bracelets.

"Here let me help you." Keith offered,placing the bracelet around my wrist.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Keith smiled looking from me toward Tre who stood a small distance behind me.

"So uh, does he go everywhere with you?" 

"Yeah,just about."

"I guess I haven't been in the game long enough to have one of those, but I think can handle myself." he chuckled.

"Yeah im sure you can, um can you give me a minute?"

"yeah sure, ill be over there by the go karts."

"okay I nodded." I watched as Keith walked into the other area of the building before walking back toward Tre.

"Um, you can relax a bit i'll be okay." 

I watched as both eyebrows arosed. " I know you wanna enjoy your little date, but I have to do my job to protect you. I promised you,your mother,and my uncle that I would do that and thats what I'm going to do. I'll give you more space but I  gotta guard.

"Okay." I nodded walking off leaving him standing there.

Walking into the other room a group of girls stood around Keith.I stood to the side watching as Keith smiled brightly for the photos and signed papers.

"oh my gosh its Zariah."  A girl smiled running over towards me.

"I'm a big fan of yours,can you sign my phone case?" she smiled handing me the permanent  marker.

"Sure." I smiled signing her case.

"Are you here with Keith? You two would be a cute couple for real.The girl smiled.

"Oh thanks but were just friends hanging out."

"oh okay, thanks for signing my case." she smiled waving as the girls walked away.

"Looks like you need a body guard after all." I smirked walked next to him.

"Nah, I mean there fans if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be where I am so I gotta show my appreciation.Taking pictures and signing autographs is the least I could do .. ya know."

"Yeah I understand."

"Good, so you ready to get lost in the dust?" He smiled placing the helmet over his head getting  in his go kart.

"Whatever" I laughed sitting down buckling myself in as I placed the helmet over my head.

:

:

:

"Shut up." I laughed playfully pouting as he laughed at me.

"I'm sorry." he said calming down. "But how did you get on top of the ramp I just dont see how that can happen."

"well alot can happen when you dont know how to drive." I said biting into my pizza.

"You never drove before?" He asked.

"No first time driving anything, I've had a driver my whole life so I never had to learn."

"Wow." 

"Yea."

We both stood up walking toward the exit. "Well I enjoyed our...date?" he said in a questioning tone.

"I guess you can say that." I  smiled.

"Good well I enjoyed it thanks for coming and making my day." He smiled.

"No problem, I'm glad you invited me I needed to get out of the house."

"Can I get a hug?" he asked. 

I walked up to him with my arms out wrapping them around him as he wrapped his long arms around my waist. I looked into his eyes and smiled my eyes went past his head to see Tre quickly looking the other way.

"Hopefully we can go somewhere else soon."

"Yeah. I'd like that."  I smiled walking out the door.

"Zariah." He called out jogging toward me.

"Yea?" I said turning around.

"I almost forgot, I just bought a house and I'm inviting  a couple people over maybe you can come, Saturday at 5."

"If I dont have anything planned i'll be there." 

"Alright, see you." he smiled.

"Bye."

Tre opened the door as we walked out the moonlight shone on the car. I hadn't realized we were there all day. We played many games go kart bowling rock climbing and a lot more and we talked most of the time I had a great time with Keith I really hope I can have more dates with him later on.