20.

I opened my eyes to the sunlight shinning brightly through the curtains. Stretching, I stood to my feet walking toward the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I looked  at my phone walking down the hallway to see i had 4 miss calls and 3 text. All four miss calls and 2 text were from ma. And one text from Deric. Ignoring ma's text i opened Deric text.

Deric💏: "Hey feeling better?" -2:00am. I continued walking replying to his text when I bumped into something hard.

"There's a couch right there?" A voice said. I removed the phone from in front of me to see Chris staring back at me with a goofy look on his face. "I see that now, thank you."

"Yep no problem."

I rolled my eyes locking my phone as I followed my nose which lead me into the kitchen.

"Well if it isn't sleeping beauty." Tre smirked.

"Good morning. Was I slep that long?"

"It was like 7 when I lead you to the room and im guessing you didnt take to long after that to fall asleep and you just waking up."

"I was tired, barely got sleep in the hospital everytime I fell asleep somebody would come in waking me asking questions like every two hours or so."

"I understand." He nodded. "But breakfast is ready, do you want me to fix you a plate?"

"Please." I smiled.

"I got you." He said placing food on my plate. I started dancing in the chair. "I havent had good food in a minute hospital food isn't all that."

"I bet. When Chris was in the hospital few months back he tried go get me to bring some fried chicken and greens and ham in the hospital."

"Aye it was thanksgiving im not bout to eat jello and shit. I dont eat food I can't pronounce, spell, or jiggles." Chris said walking into the kitchen.

I shook my head laughing at Chris. "Thank you." I nodded at Tre who placed the food in front of me.

I decided to wait for them to make their plate before I ate. As they sat down I started to dig in I looked up to both of them looking at me.

"What?"

"We pray over our food in this house." Tre said.

"Oh sorry. My bad." I said dropping the piece of bacon back on my plate.

I grabbed onto Tre and Chris hand and bowed as Tre began to pray. "God thank you for another day thank you my friend Zar- Our friend Zariah" Chris interrupted. Anyways we thank you for her and lord let this food be nourishment to our bodies in your name we pray... Amen."

"Amen." Chris and I said.

"So you back?" I chuckled looking at Chris.

"Where I go?"

"You was in the sunken place or some shit." Tre said.

"What you mean?"

"You was talking all proper playing Beethoven wearing a smoking jacket. Where yo ass even get a smoking jacket from." Tre asked.

"Dont worry bout all that but nah you told me not to be myself so i was somebody else don't ask me who i was case Peanut bought me some good we-

" Chris." Tre said stopping him.

"Oh damn my bad."

"Chris I didnt mean lit- you know what nevermind." Tre said shaking his head as he ate.

I laughed at the two of them. Being around  them made me feel better. I was beginning to feel as if I been knowing them all my life like we always been friends. I felt relaxed even more so than at my own home.

.
.
.
.
"What yall bout to be on?" Chris asked looking himself over in the mirror placing a gold chain around his neck.

"I dont know, whatever Z wanna do." Tre said stretching across the couch. "What we gone do Zariah?" He asked looking at me.

I shrugged my shoulders "um we can watch movies and chill?"

"Watch movies and chill? On a saturday night? Chris chuckled. "Well yall go head and do that im bout to get me some cuddy buddy... Be breezy." Chris said throwing up two fingers as he walked out the house.

"Man thought he would never leave been getting on my nerves." Tre said as I chuckled.

"Before we pick a movie can I go take a shower real quick?"

"Why you asking me? mi casa es su casa." He smiled at me.

"Okay ill be right back." I said before walking down the hallway.

I jogged back into the front room where tre still laid across the couch with his eyes now closed. "Tre, can I borrow a shirt I cant find my pajamas and some towels please."

"Oh yeah sure." He said quickly getting up from the couch walking into his room.

My phone vibrated I looked down to see another text from Deric. "Ight here you go." Tre said handing me a tee shirt and a small face rag and large towel.

"Thanks." I smiled walking back into the room turning on the shower. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail as i stepped in washing every inch of my body.

I wrapped the towel around my body drying myself off and rubbed lotion in as i placed the over sized shirt on my body.

I felt a smile spread across my face as the smell of his colgone from the shirt filled my nose.

"Dang thought i needed to call a search party." Tre joked sitting up on the couch.

"Sorry water started feeling good." I chuckled.

"Its okay I understand... What movie you wanna watch?"

"Can we watch Life?"

I watched as he smirked shaking his head. "what?" I chuckled.

"Nun its just thats one of my favorite movies and you wanna watch it."

I gasped dramatically "mine too." I love it. "you gone eat yo corn bread." I said mocking a character from movie.

"I's the papi." Tre said mocking Bernic Mac character as i said next to him as we both laughed.

I placed my feet on the couch. I could feel him looking at me. I heard  him chuckled before he placed his long strong arms around me pulling me closer to him.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"Yeah I am." I smiled placing my head onto his chest as we began to watch the opening credits.

Im glad yall still feeling this story. Please tell others about it if you havent already i appreciate all my readers commenters and voters. Even my ghost reads you know who you are. I appreciate you too.

I love to write so im doing this partially for me but mostly for my readers and i would love feedback.

So what do yall wanna see?

What do you think i should do?

If you have ideas let a sistah know you can comment it or pm me.

Thank you so so so much reading this far.

Much love❤

Kiki.

P.s : i foreal thought this chapter was much longer i looked over its not even that long lol. But itll get longer when i get my ideas and they start flowing.

Ok thats it for real...