22.

My panties soaked more with every kiss and touch from Tre. The door to his bedroom opened as he placed me gently onto his bed, our lips never seperating.

Janet Jackson's Anytime Anyplace filled the house as my moans filled the room. I watched as Tre removed his shirt from his body revealing his hard 6 pack abs.

"Tre wait." I stopped, as he began to kiss my neck down to my chest.

"Wasup?" He asked looking
into my eyes.

I bit at my lip a bit embarrased from what i was about to say. "I-Im a virgin."

"Oh for real?" He said as his eyebrows shot up.

I slowly nodded my head looking down at my fingers. Feeling his finger on my chin he lifted my head up looking me in my eyes. "Dont be embarrassed Love, If you wanna wait then you can its no pressure." He smiled placing his shirt back on.

"I-I think im ready."

"Dont say it because you think thats what I wanna hear, this is your body your virginity Z."

"I know. Im ready." I said truthfully.

"You sure?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Okay, I'll go slow but first I want you to relax. Im in charge." He said as he began to pull down my sweats.

My body shivered from the cool air that kissed the lower half of my body. He slowly kissed my inner thighs. I felt my body temperature begin to rise.

My body yearn for more of his touch as he kissed my other thigh as DeAngelo How Does It Feel played.

He moved my panties to the side looking at my prize as his lips formed into a bright smile.

I softly bit my lip as the warmth from his mouth connected with lower lips. His tongue licking over my clit causing a feeling I never felt tingle throughout my body.

I placed my hand on his head pulling him closer to me as he licked and sucked all over me.

"Mmm." Tre groaned as the sound of wetness could be heard.

"Shit Tre!" I moaned as he hungrily ate from my pot of honey.

My legs began to shake as he continued to eat. I could feel myself reaching my climax. I felt as if I were floating on cloud 9.

His head finally came up as he wiped a hand  over his mouth "Damn Z." He smirked hoovering over me.

I smiled placing my small hands on both sides of his face kissing his lips hungrily. He began to kiss my shoulders as the straps fell. Lifting my arms in the air he removed the shirt from my body.

He stood back staring at my body with lust in his eyes. The way he looked at me made me want him even more i fantasies on what i felt earlier as he pressed against me.

Surprisingly i felt comfortable as he lookes upon my naked body. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me his long thick chocolate penis stood at attention as it flung from his basketball shorts.

"Um Where is that about to go?"

His laugh gave me chills." Relax babygirl I got you now ima keep it real its gone hurt but not to long I know what to do. You trust me?"

"Yes."

"Nah i need to know you trust me."

"I trust you Trevante."

He smiled coming closer to me as he began to kiss my neck, his finger rubbing my clit.

He looked me in my eyes as he began to rub his hands up and down his shaft.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head yes as he opened my legs placing them on his shoulders.

The sound of my phone vibrating repeatedly on the table next to me grabbed my attention. I turned my head toward the phone.

"Can I get it?"

"Really? Right now?"

"Im sorry it will be quick."

Tre sighed moving away from me sitting on the edge of the bed as i slid my finner across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Wasup baby? What you doing?"

"Hey Deric, im not doing anything just chillin."

"Okay coo, you wanna chill i can come pick you up where you at?"

I looked over at Tre who started putting his clothes back on. "Im at Tre's house.?"

"The fck you at his house for Zariah, i told you i dont like the dude and you at his house?" Deric yelled.

"Deric chill im not trying to hear this."

"You gone hear it, give me his adress and ill be over there to pick you up."

"I don't know his adress."

"Ask him?"

"Tre whats your adress?"

"Why?"

"Der- "nah im not giving you my adress to give to him. I dont know why you mess wit that fck boy anyway."

"Deric let me call you back." I said before hanging up.

"Tre, Deric isn't a fuck boy."

"He doesn't do shit but smoke,drink and party. Dont you think thats why he hasn't been in movies hes always in trouble. If you keep messing wit him he's going to bring you down with him."

"You don't know anything about our relationship He wouldn't do anything to hurt me. He loves me he said so himself."

I watched as he paced the floor sighing as his jaw clinched.
"Zariah he dont give a fuck about anyone but himself. All that partying and smoking shit everyday shows you how much he cares? He even started you on smoking and drinking shit. He doesnt love you like a man is suppose to. You need a man like me to show you how a woman deserves to be treated. But you so far up his ass to see shit. But like I said you grown you do you and ima do me." He semi yelled walking out the room slamming the door behind him.

"What just happened." I sighed.

Its just a little something something .

I plan to update sometime soon i work alot this week and just got a 2nd job but ima try as much as i can to work on my story.

Hope yall enjoy please comment ya thoughts vote and tell others about it.

Thanks

💜kiki