24.

Deric

"Man what you bout to do?" My boy Markis asked.

"I wanna hit the strip for real. You tryna come?"

"Shit, you already know im game.

"Ight bet." I nodded popping a pill  into my mouth chugging the rest of my water.

I scrolled thru my phone to see a picture of Zariah and I at a party we went to a while back.

"Aye Wasup wit you and Zariah?" Markis asked

"To be real aint shit going on between us, she just another shorty on my arm nothing more nothing less." I shrugged feeling the pill kicking in.

"Playa playa." Markis chuckled.

"I call it sharing myself, you ready to hit the strip? This girl i met the other day promised me a dance and more so you know I'm ready."

I stood to my feet grabbing my phone walking toward the door. "You drive." I said walking toward his jeep getting in the passenger seat.

Future blast throughout the car as we pulled off toward downtown. My phone vibrated i looked to see a nude picture from a number I didnt save.

"When will I see you again daddy?" 11:45pm.  The caption said.

"What you smiling so hard at?" Markis asked.

"Nothing." I said replying to the text.

"Mhm." He said.

I continued to reply to the text as Zariah named popped up on the screen.

"You spoke her up."

"Who?"

"Zariah."

"Oh, you gone answer?"

"Nah, ima let her sweat." I smirked sitting the phone on my lap as it contiued to vibrate.

"That aint coo." Markis said.

Ignoring his response I got out the car and walked into the club. I looked around at all of the half naked women walking around.

"Wasup baby." Gem the main stripper who I've became close with smiled as she walked towards me.

"Nothing much."

"Glad you could make it baby I missed you." She smirked leading the way toward the VIP area.

I felt my man harden as her ass giggled as she walked, I grabbed a handful as I sat on the couch.

Zaddy by Ty dolla Sign played as she danced on me. I smiled as it seemed as if her booty fit perfectly in my hand.

"We been seeing each other for a while now and kickin it when am I going to be yours?" She asked sitting on my lap.

"You already mine baby girl." I said as she smiled pulling my face toward has she we kissed.