23.

Warning: sexual scene

Trevante

"Trevante."

"Tre!!" A voice yelled, making me blink coming from the trance I was in.I turned looking at the person who called me. "Yeah?

"Dang bruh been calling you abd you over here looking froze. What got yo head gone?"

"Nothing." I said, shaking my head.

"Man quit lyin we been coo since we were little and you gone sit here and lie to us." Sean said.

"Yeah we been coo since we were little too and you gone lie to us." Chris said shaking his head.

"Shut up we brothers of course we've known each other since we were little." I said to chris.

"Anyways wasup bruh?" Sean asked.

"Its just Zariah."

"What about her?"

"Man where do I start first off she so damn sprung over Deric lame ass he dont do shit for her but bring her down she to blind to see it. We got into a little argument said somethings but I honestly cant stay mad at her I just need for her to see the real Deric."

"You know what it sounds like?" Sean said with a goofy smile on his face.

"This nigga in love ... L-O-V-EEEE" Chris sung.

"Man stop im not in love first off Im just trying to help her out as a friend dont wanna see her hurt ya know." I said looking up at chris and sean who wore goofy looks on their face.

"Man whateva you wanna see but we know wasup but I know what you need." Sean smiled standing up.

"Whats that?" I asked with a raised eye brow.

"A bad female on yo lap and cheeks in yo face all up in yo face lets hit the strip cause you need to get over this Ho-"

"Aye chill she not that." I stood up.

"Oh shit, my boy aint even get nun and he whipped."

"Yup! Like some whipped cream." Chris added.

"Fck you! And you!" I laughed giving them the middle finger as I walked out the door.

..
...
....
......

"And its lit!" Chris smiled hard looking around the room.

"I swear everybody in here tonight!" Chris smiled rubbing his hands together.

"Its coo i guess." I shrugged.

"Man what? Let me hurry up and put you in front of a hunny cause you getting outta pocket sayin its coo just get you a lil henny hen in yo system a blunt or two and some cheeks you be in paradise."

"Im not really feelin it honestly."

"Well roll wit me and you will be feeling it or felt on." He chuckled. "Follow moi."

Zaddy by Ty dolla blast thru out the club as Sean and I sat on the leather sofa in front of the stage.

"Hm." Sean nudged me passing the blunt toward me.

"Im coo."

"Bruh you need this I know you do." Chris smiled.

I sighed taking the blunt from his hand. I really did need it but didnt wanna tell him that. I placed it to my lips inhaling letting the smoke fill my lungs. I let the smoke release from my lips as I sat there feeling my eye taking a few more pulls.