25.

I've been here a few days now and im starting to miss my house. I stood to my feet pulling my suitcase from underneath the bed, folding and placing my clothes in it.

"Leaving me already?" Tre voice spoke. Turning back toward the voice. I found Tre leaning against the door with his arms folded across his chest.

"Yeah, I miss my house." I said, giving him a  tight lipped smile.

"I feel you, it was nice having you here tho." He said walking further into the room.

"Thanks I enjoyed being here, you and Chris kept me on my toes and laughin especially Chris. Despite of what I was going thru I really needed something like this.

"Yeah? glad we could do that for you and yeah Chris crazy but thats my little brither even tho I wonder if he really is my blood."

I shook my head chuckling as Chris ran into the room. "Aye yall im bout to be famous its hella people outside right now taking pictures." He announced, walking away.

I looked over at Tre as he looked down at me and shrugged. I followed behind him as we made out way toward the front of the house. Lights flashed thru the window like lightening.

Chris opened the door to a wave of paparazzi aiming their cameras our way

"Zariah!"

"Zariah who's house is this?"

"Zariah are you dating your bodyguard?" What happened to Deric?" They all asked, speaking at the same time.

"Oh my goodness how did they find me?" I sighed covering my face hinding behind Tre.

"I'll handle them Z, you finish what you were doin. Tre said nodding his head backtoward the house.

"Wasup yall Im Chris." I heard while walking back into the room.

"Cant do shit without being bothered some kind of way." I said aloud as i continued to pack.  I sighed even more seeing Deric name pop on my phone as he called.

Ignoring his call i continued to finish packing zipping everything placing it by the door.

"Alright Z, there gone." Tre announced.

"Thanks." I smiled softly picking up my phone as a text from Deric came in asking me why I didn't answer.

"I don't know how they found me." I sighed.

"There paparazzi they have there ways." He chuckled.

"Yeah you're right."

"When are you ready to go?"

"Im not in a rush." I shrugged.

"Okay, well Chris and I are about to head to walmart we'll be right back." He said as I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be here."

After I heard Chris and Tre being loud as they left I grabbed my clothes from off the bed, walking into the bathroom.

I stood back turning the water to warm removing my clothes as It warmed up. Stepped into the warmth my body automatically relaxed as I let the water runover my body before washing myself.

Minutes later I turned the water off, drying my body putting my clothes on before doing my daily hygiene.

I sat on the couch watching Daddy's Little Girls when the doorbell rung. Either Tre or Chris is always forgetting there key or something else. I stood to my feet walking toward the door opening. " what you forge-" I stopped as Deric stared back at me.

"H-how did you find me?"

"Dont worry about that, what I want to know is how come you didnt answer my calls or my text and I know you had yo phone with you." He growled making his way into the house bumping past me.