-9-

[Italic means they're speaking in English. Don't forget to read the authors note at the end!]

"It's okay," Yuta comforted, rubbing Johnny's back. They were both in Johnny's room. Johnny was finally having a mental breakdown after holding in so many emotions for years. It was bound to happen. Yuta was letting him cry it all out. He knew it was something that was needed.

"It'll be fine. Don't worry," he knew his words probably weren't having any impact on him. It was better than just silence though. "You're a fire ass man... man?"

Johnny looked at Yuta through his tears and wet lashes. And started laughing. Not just a small chuckle. But a fit of laughter that caused a satisfying pain in his stomach.

"Thanks man," he mumbled, wiping his tears away with his sleeve.

"I didn't think my English was that funny," Yuta muttered, handing him a tissue box. Johnny just smiled in return.

"Don't you have plans with that girl?" He asked. Yuta just rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah but-"

"Then go,"

"But-"

"I'll be fine. Just go. You guys barely get to spend time together. And I know how much you like-"

"Okay, I'm leaving." Yuta rose to his feet and quickly made his way to the door.

"You need to learn how to not cut people off when they're talking!" Johnny yelled, behind him.

"You're the one who does it most you dipshit!"

---

"A guy?"

"Hmm."

"A Japanese guy?"

"Hmm."

"Is this a date?"

"I don't think so."

"Do you want it to be date?"

"I'm going back home in a few months. I think being in a relationship now would be just stupid. He's just a friend,"

"Amazing timing to start making friends," Jinwoo, Mira's roommate, muttered taking a sip of his drink and raising an eyebrow at her. She rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at his face causing the glass of water to fall on the carpet. "Are you serious?"

"Wow, a mess. You gotta clean that up," he just shot a glare at her.

"I have no idea how you found another guy that tolerates your shit,"

"It's my charm," he just groaned.

She stood up and grabbed her purse.

"Do you want me to bring something on my way back?" She asked, looking for her keys in the drawers.

"A normal and civilized roommate."

"Anything else?"

"Alcohol,"

"I'll also bring some snacks. Those disgusting banana thing you like." She told him as she started to wear her shoes. She glanced at the clock and wondered if she had forgotten something.

"Liking someone isn't a bad thing.." he finally said, as she was about to leave.

"I know. Anyway, don't sleep early. I want to have at least one drink together."

[Even though this book is a flop, I want to thank everyone that's reading it. There are so many better fics out there and y'all actually gave me a chance and read this story. Unbelievable. So thank you so much. It means more than any of you can imagine.]