-26-

"This is so cool!"

"Move out the shot." Mira grimaced stepping to the side. Drew started snapping away pictures while she was holding his bag. "There are so many famous celebrities."

"Can they even be considered a celebrity if they're not famous?" She asked genuinely. Drew gave her an annoyed look.

"Go find some people that are willing to get their pictures taken. I want to see some teens with unique fashion sense."

Mira did exactly that. More than the actual show they came here for the people that will watch. It was interesting and fascinating to see teens and adults wear outfits that were so original.

It was nice seeing the smiles on faces of those that they asked for a picture. They took it as a compliment. You could see their confidence growing as they posed.

As the show finally ended and people were leaving she saw a glimpse of Yuta. He was with his friends, they were all laughing loudly. He hadn't seen her and she wasn't planning on making her presence known to him.

"I think we should start leaving now too. You did well,"
Drew said finally placing his camera carefully back into his bag. "I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat."

She agreed. They arrived at a small but elegant restaurant. They sat at their table and ordered their food. Drew and her were both on their phones. They weren't close so they they didn't have anything to talk about.

"What are they doing here?" She muttered under her breath when she saw Yuta and a group of people enter the restaurant.

"What?" Drew said looking over his shoulder.

"Nothing," she raised her menu up to her face. When she placed it back down on the table, they were seating far from them. She was relieved thinking maybe she wasn't in their eyesight.

The food arrived faster than they had expected and they ate it pretty quickly too. When she came out the bathroom, Yuta was standing there with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Were you avoiding me all this time?" He said grabbing onto her waist and pulling her closer to him.

"Stop it. What if someone sees?"

"Exactly. The risk is a thrill." She rolled her eyes but he wasn't scared at all. He kept kissing her cheek just to see her blush darken. "You look pretty by the way."

"I need to go and so do you." She couldn't help the giggle that left her lips. "You'll get in trouble."

"But I won't be able to see you for a while. Let me enjoy," as he was speaking she noticed that he was standing in a weird manner. There were also bruises on his arm. He noticed that she was looking at them. "Practice,"

She nodded. She got on her tip toes and placed her lips on his. His eyes widened and his lips parted in shock. Shyly he placed a hand on his reddened cheek trying to hide them.

He was so damn cute and she was so damn worried about him.

[i busted a nut imagining a collab between rich chigga and mark. 99 liners are powerful y'all.]