-34-

[Idk. anyway comment. recommend some good nct or svt fics. bts comeback truly has me shaking. and that's that. ]

Drew carefully placed the small girl in her arms.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" She asked caressing her head as the little girl wrapped her arms around her neck and laid her head against her shoulder.

"Just don't kill her and feed her when she screams." She rolled her eyes.

It was pretty early in the morning when he called her asking for a favour to take care of her niece. He had some work to do that he'd forgotten about and the babysitter wasn't available so she was his last resort.

"Is she a nice kid?"

"Nope, she's a monster but she's tired plus you'll only take care of her for a few hours. You'll be fine," Mira wasn't sure but nodded anyway.

After Drew left, she laid her down on the bed. She had many siblings but taking care of someone else's kid was different.

"Yuta is here!" She heard as soon the door slammed open.

"Don't scream!" She scolded Yuta for all the noise he had made just by entering. "What are you even doing here? Don't you have work?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." She slapped him on the shoulder upon hearing his unneeded sarcasm. "I'm free. Well, let's see how long I'll be free. And I always enter like that."

"You'll wake up my kid."

"You don't have a kid."

"Yeah, I do."

"No, you don't."

"How would you know?"

"You're virgin." Her jaw dropped and she could feel
her cheeks get warm.

"Yuta!" He just smirked. He loved messing with her especially when it made her shy which was a rare sight to see these days.

"She's sleeping," she said, finally deciding to not comment on his previous statement. Yuta raised an eyebrow and walked to the bedroom where he saw a little three year old girl sleeping soundlessly.

"Where did you get it?"

"Don't call her it," she corrected him. "I'm babysitting her for a coworker."

"She's so cute. Wake her up," she pulled him back by his shirt and closed the door quietly.

"Stop it." She dragged him into the living room. He pulled her into a hug as they sat down.

"I haven't seen you in like two weeks." He mumbled as he pulled her onto his lap. She giggled kissing his forehead. She was happy to spend a little time with him until she heard Rosie cry. She shot a glare at Yuta who just gave her an innocent look.

She brought her into the living room and sat her next to Yuta. Rosie looked up at both of them with wide and wet eyes.

"Is she gonna cry again?" Yuta asked staring at the quiet girl
who was staring back at him intently. He poked her side which made her burst into giggles that surprised Mira. "I'm Yuta, what's your name?"

"Rosie." She said in the cutest voice while rubbing her eyes. Mira just watched in silence as Yuta and Rosie bonded. She hadn't expected him to be good with kids but he was doing so well. She went to the kitchen and cut some fruit. Walking out  with the plate, she saw Rosie sitting on his lap and both of them watching a video on his phone.

"She likes Dream," he said with a pout. Mira smiled handing a strawberry to Rosie.

"You've fallen for her."

"I have, haven't I?" He said tickling the tiny girl who squealed and kissed his cheek.

"Is this how it feels to have a kid?" She was taken aback by his words.

"You wants kids?" She asked softly.

"Yeah," he said with a twinkle in his eyes and a warm grin on his face as he looked straight into Mira's eyes.

"You'd be a good dad but a messy one for sure." She commented, standing up and placing the empty plate on the table. "Wanna go to the park Rosie?"

Rosie nodded as she ran off to get her shoes.

"You should be going back." She told him. He pouted but knew she was right.

"You talk like my manager."

"Clearly, he's not doing his job right seeing you're with me right now. How did he not see you disappear?" Yuta just shrugged. He had his ways. Which mostly consisted of Ten and Johnny distracting the manager and annoying him. But it was effective and that's all that mattered.

"I'll miss you," he told as her kissed her and saw the three old year grimace at them.

It was hard not seeing each other but the time that they did spend together were precious and something that she wouldn't trade for anything.