-28-

She saw Yuta two weeks later after his promotions and shows ended. Although that didn't mean he had a long break but only two days. He decided to spend both of them together. They talked on the phone at least a few minutes at night before he slept.

Unlike his predebut days, they couldn't go out. They had to spend time inside hidden from the public eye. The only place where they were sure people wouldn't find him was at her apartment. As soon as he entered through the doors she engulfed him into a big crushing hug.

He chuckled pressing his lips onto her forehead.

"You mind if I spend the night here?" He mumbled into her hair. She pulled away and smiled at him.

"Why?" She asked as she dragged him into the living room and making him settle down on the couch. He shrugged so she didn't question him any further.

"You want to sleep right away or are you hungry?" He yawned dramatically in reponse to her question. He laid down on the sofa pulling her down and hugging her against his chest. "Yuta?" Her voice was interlaced with worry. His eyelids were closed and he was breathing calmly already being taken over by sleep.

His arms were loosely holding her close as he pressed her head against his chest. She could hear his heartbeat. She wanted to question him but his overly tired state was keeping her from doing so.

"We'll talk tomorrow. Goodnight." She said with a frown on her lips but he didn't hear her.

[jisung from wanna one is one hell of a man. I don't even stan wanna one but I love him. He deserves nothing but the best. Also wtf bighit?]