-29-

[lowkey almost cried seeing the votes and comments I got. Y'all nice af. Also I wrote the next chapter. I'm sorry in advance.]

He woke up to the sound of rustling in the kitchen. She was making breakfast. His eyes wandered around the unfamiliar apartment. Last night he was too drained to get a good look.

It was small but cozy. No pictures, no extra decorations and overly clean. It seemed a bit empty, as if she wasn't sure wether she wanted to make her stay permanent.

She popped out the kitchen holding a tray of food. Her footsteps were light as she made her way towards him and sat down. Without a word, she handed him a piece of toast.

They ate without speaking to each other. She did dishes quietly still not letting even one word slip her lips. Yuta wasn't sure before but now he was certain that there was tension floating between them.

When she finally finished, she joined him back on the couch. He kept staring at her waiting for her to finally say something.

"So how long has it been happening?" She asked bluntly. He gave her a confused look and cocked his head to the side.

"What are you even talking about?"

"You have scratches on your arms and bruises on the rest of your body."

"I told you it's from rehearsals and performances. It's not that serious," he was clearly annoyed. She was being like this because she thought his company was abusing him? Why was she overreacting for no reason?

"Sure."

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"You're being overdramatic." She snorted which caused Yuta to clench his jaw to hold back from saying something he'd regret later on.

"Sure." He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked following after him but not necessarily stopping him.

"Doesn't matter." He snapped and she flinched. He felt a little bad but he couldn't help it. She was making him feel bad because of something he couldn't control.

Mira placed a hand on his cheek.

"We're fighting over nothing. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed the worst," Yuta's eyes softened at her action. This was dumb. They were dumb.

"I'm still a little pissed."

"You're allowed but don't leave."

"I wasn't going to leave..."

"Than what were-"

"I forgive you. Suddenly I'm not pissed," she raised an eyebrow at his weird behaviour. Then she looked at his hoodie on the floor.

"You wanted that didn't you?" She questioned pointing at it.

"It's a little chilly?" She rolled her eyes. They were a mess.

"You know this is why I didn't want to date you. I knew you'd worry and not understand."

"I guess I have to get used to you looking like you get punched all the time."

"It's not even that bad."

"Sure."

"Stop saying that."

"Sure."