-20-

[voting and commenting is showing support!!!]

She was clutching onto the notebook he had bought for her. She kept his gift, she was even using it. Did she think of him every time she wrote inside it? Did he still cross her mind here and there?

He didn't know what to do. Was he supposed to be happy? Or should he be disappointed that he had to see her this way? They met again after so long yet both of them were pretending neither meant anything to do the either.

Johnny kept glancing at him with a surprised expression. As she talked to all the members, he just stared at her. She never once even glanced his way. It was like he was something she didn't want anything to do with.

But when she finally did turn to ask him a question her expression was bland and distanced unlike the way she was with the others. Even when he answered, she seemed unimpressed. Mira had changed so much. But one thing stayed the same. Even with the intolerable heat, she was still wearing jeans. Her top revealed a lot more but it wasn't enough to keep her cool.

He was so curious to know why she was so insecure. What was she so scared to expose of herself?

And then she said that she knew Hansol. Hansol was one of his closest friend. He couldn't believe she knew him. Did that mean she knew all along that he was a trainee? He had tried so hard to hide that fact. Was she just pretending?

Was she lying? The short interview ended. While the guy that came with her was gathering all of their equipment, Mark went up to her. They were both talking.

"What are you going to do?" Johnny asked Yuta who kept staring at her from the corner of the room.

"Should I speak to her?"

"What will you tell her?"

"My side."