-6-

Yuta did end up arriving there at time, he was punctual. His best habit, also sometimes considered a talent. He was about to call her and ask her where she was until he saw her standing at the entrance.

She was staring at her shoes as she kept kicking on the rocks.

"Yah, you'll ruin your shoes!" He yelled out, making her look up and grin at him.

"You came!" She said, happily as he approached her.

"You asked me to-"

"I know. I already grabbed the trail map that way we won't get lost,"

"Knowing you we would-"

"Shut up," she laughed punching him on the shoulder. He placed a palm on the area and faked a pained expression. She laughed even louder causing him to smile widely in satisfaction.

They entered and started walking. It was silence, but not the awkward kind. It was comforting, they were enjoying the fresh air, the sunlight and each other's company.

That's until a spider fell upon his shoulder making him jump and squeal in fear. She rolled her eyes as she grabbed his shoulder to calm him down and remove the spider.

A blush coated his cheeks, he was flustered and embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" She asked, at first he thought she was talking about his outburst but then he noticed her eyes on his jaw. She brought up her fingers and touched his bruised jaw. He tried to cover it up with some BB cream but it didn't work. "Does it still hurt?"

"No," he shook his head but flinched when she pressed on it.

"How did this happen?"

"Accident while I was working out-"

"Bullshit."

"It's true-"

"Liar."

"Let me finish-"

"Don't bother," she then stood on her tip toes to take a better look at it. "You shouldn't be allowed to work out if you get hurt like this. Come on," she said, continuing her walk and leaving him behind.

He was pleasantly surprised at how much she seemed to care but hadn't actually forced him to him tell the truth.

It was nice, she was nice.

[this book is a mess. Haha. Awful.]