-17-

"It made me want to kiss you again... this time on the lips."

Yuta raised an eyebrow and tilted his head with an unimpressed look on his face.

"You're so cringey," he muttered grabbing the remote and turning on the T.V.

"I try my best!" She giggled scooting closer to him and clinging onto his arm. Yuta glanced at her for a second before continuing to search for something to watch.

They quietly watched a show, neither of them paying any attention to it.

"So, were you serious?" He questioned. Mira just hummed in response. "What does that even mean?"

"It means hypothetically if you kissed me, I'd kiss you back..."

"Hypothetically?" She hummed again frustrating him.

"You're so annoying," he groaned. Yuta grabbed her hand pulling her closer to him.

"Don't kiss me." She said with wide eyes noticing what he was going to do. He gave her a confused look.

"Why?"

"I have really bad breath right now,"

"Why did you tell me to it was okay kiss you-"

"It was hypothetical! I didn't think you'd actually want to kiss me,"

"I'm done with you!" He exclaimed chuckling loudly.

"Wait, I'll go brush my teeth and then we'll kiss!" She said standing up and running to the bathroom. Yuta wasn't even surprised by her antics anymore. She was charming no matter what she did.

She came back a few minutes later looking a bit shy with a small smile playing at her lips. She slumped down next to him.

"So, what now?" Yuta asked.

"You can kiss-" but she was cut off with his soft lips being pressed on hers. She had never felt so happy. Neither had he.

[y'all better not take them being happy for granted... ;) anyway be sure to vote and leave a comment!!]