-epilogue-

Their relationship was one that intrigued most people. Especially those that were close to them. How did they meet? How did they stay together? How did they find anything in common?

How did they survive the obstacles that came upon them?

Yuta and Mira didn't know either, but unlike the rest they weren't interested in finding out those answers. To them, they understood each other and that's all that mattered to them. They couldn't careless.

They were too busy trying to be there for each other. At night when Mira was fast asleep she'd hear her phone ringing and waking her up from her slumber. It happened sometimes, but to her it was heartbreaking knowing the fact that it even happened. Yuta would call her tired and guilty. He would be having a mental breakdown. A new choreography. Harsh words said by staff. The stress and pressure were too much.

She wasn't the best with words but she could calm him down enough for him to fall asleep. And in the morning, both of their phones would be dead.

There were times when she'd have a writers block or she felt lonely. She could talk to him. Maybe for some, these were small thing but to them this was everything.

Communication was their strongest point.

The company were made aware of their relationship which was a whole mess but they overcame that. As long as the fans didn't know, they were safe. Safe. Safe. Safe.

They were safe.

"Remember this?" She said, pulling out the plushie that was squashed between some clothes in the carry-on. She had to leave for New York for work and she finally pulled it out from under her bed where it was for months now.

"Isn't that the one I gave you?" Yuta asked grabbing it and observing it. He had given her the day that they met for the first time. He never really had the heart to tell her that he found it on the ground.

"You gave it back to me," she replied with a snort. Yuta raised an eyebrow not understanding what she meant. "I lost it in the park that day. Thankfully you found it,"

His eyes widened in shock. Who would've thought something like that could even happen? To him? Wow.

"That reminds me you never gave me a song."

Mira ignored the question and instead asked him to pass her clothes. He helped her silently.

"You also never told me why you decided to pursue journalism."

Once again, she avoided the topic and put her attention on something like else. She started to look for her passport which she knew exactly where it was.

"How long are you going?"

"A week. I have this article to write about a rising artist in New York. She allowed us to be first to interview her."

"Are you excited?"

"This is such a big deal, I'm freaking out."

"You'll do great as usual."

She bit her lips and stared at him for a moment. And suddenly she pulled out the notebook from the pocket of her bag. She opened the first page and smiled.

"This is the reason why,"

Yuta grabbed it and looked at first page. It was a bunch of doodles that were clearly not made by her. Fucking Johnny and Ten.

They wrote small comments and drew hearts everywhere. Yuta felt dumb for not checking the pages before giving it to her.

"I don't understand," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Turn the page."

It was a Polaroid of him and the guys. He always wondered where it went. They were all grinning widely in the picture.

"I wanted to be happy like that. I knew that I wouldn't be if I didn't do something I wanted. It's weird but it triggered something in me. I realized I wasnt confident and happy at the time. So I spent three years making myself better. It was hard and I still have a long way to go. But I'm so much better now."

And then she grabbed his hand.

"I attribute songs to places or people I'll meet once and never again."

And as it darkened outside and the temperature dropped even more.

They felt warm.

[My story wasn't supposed to be deep or anything. It wasn't even supposed to be realistic. I just wanted to write good characters. Mira and Yuta weren't perfect, they barely had anything in common. Two people living different lives with so much differences in their personalities maybe that's why their conversations were so weird and interesting? I'm not sure. I'm not sure why someone even read this book and liked it?! Thank you to everyone that commented or voted or simply read. I say this a lot but it means so much to me. This is my last author's note and I just want to say let's love Yuta for as long as we can. Thank you and goodbye.]