Saving our kind

Megan's Pov

Megan: have you seen Avery? Or phoebe? At all? I said at least 30 times in the past hour but everyone keeps shaking their heads no. These kids are a disappointment to the world. I sat down next to catch my breath next to a couple making out. I got up once I saw a familiar face walking behind a guy while holding his hand and laughing.

Megan: HEY! I tried to scream over the music. I caught up to them and tapped her shoulder a bit too rough.

Avery: yes? Wtf your..

Ashton: Why did you stop?

Avery: this girl.. I know her do you mind giving us some time to talk.

Megan: Yeah it's important

Ashton: yeah sure.. I'll catch you later he said before kissing her softly which made her smile before she said bye. Then we went upstairs and into a room so that no one hears our private conversation.

Megan: okay I need your help.

Avery: What why?

Megan: remember that ghost that sent me to kill you and phoebe?!

Avery: yeah how could I forget.

Megan: Well she disappeared some how and..

Avery: I don't fucking care she tried to kill me for something I didn't do.

Megan: I know but she's really a good person, she just was angry and she regrets trying to kill you.

Avery: I still don't care.

Megan: alright then don't help me for Sam instead help me to save all werewolves out there.

Avery: what do you mean?

Megan: if you don't help me a stop this curse. Phoebe's and your family line will disappear for ever.

Avery: what family line?

Megan: Ever since supernatural creatures were created there has been a phoebe and a you so if you don't help that will stop forever.. Which will also stop werewolves & vampires from existing!

Avery: why should I believe anything your saying is even true?

Megan: I can't prove it so you'll just have to believe me and help me or you will have to pay for it later.

There was a small silence...

Avery: Ugh fine! Fine I'll help. But not for that fucking ghost or for you... For my family line and..the only werewolf I really care about, Isaac, and I guess boy'd too.

She said that last part really low so I could barely hear it but I chose to forget it since we don't have much time

Megan: alright but first we need to get phoebe to help.

Avery: why we don't need her? She said screaming I really want to know what happened between them to hate each other so much.

Megan: because it's also her family line which means that we can't do it without her.

Avery: oh my god fine. Go get that bitch. I was so proud of myself for actually getting her to agree.

Megan: do you know where she is?

Avery: give me a second.

After she said that she closed her eyes tightly.

Megan: Uhmm what are you doing

Avery: Shh

Megan: okay I'll shut up.. But you just look...

Avery: SHHH!