Presents .

Phoebe's Pov

Sam: Yeah I know Klaus. My grandmother use to tell me about him and how he was the love of her life. Until he turned into a vampire.. And decided that killing was more important to him than her.

Ashton turns his head and looks at me.. As if he's looking for answers.

Phoebe: No Ashton I am not going to pick killing over you.

Ashton: okay thanks for the reassurance .

Megan: okay why don't we just kill him. ?

Avery: it isn't that simple when it comes to an original. They are way too powerful to be killed just like that.

Isaac: ok but.. Remember.. We have a great team here. We have the werewolf , the vampire , the witch , and the whatever Sam is. Also.. You all have your people.

Derek: I think Isaac is right. We have what it takes to defeat him . We have too.

Megan: alright but remember there are more than just one of them.

Sam: and I know how they think. They are always 3 steps ahead.

Avery; 3?!?! What the fuck happened to 1 & 2?

Sam: they just skipped over it.

Phoebe: look we can do this..! If we get all the help we can get . Avery gets her werewolves. Sam gets her friends.. Megan gets .. Uhmm .. herself.

Megan: and you get your vampires?

Avery laughs. I give her a glare

Phoebe: it won't be that easy to get the vampires.. They aren't so .. Uh how do I put this.

Avery: Trustworthy

Phoebe: I was going to say understanding...

Avery: I think they both work.

Megan : just try at least . We need all the help we can get .

Phoebe: alright .

Luke's Pov

I checked my phone again . Ashton is 20 minutes late to band practice .. And I'm pissed . What could he be doing ?

Calum : Michael try calling him again.

Michael: okay.

Luke : don't bother. I see him walking up the driveway ...

Calum : with Avery & Phoebe .

Michael: are you going to be okay Luke ?

Luke : of course. I just want to start practicing.

They opened the door to the garage and said there hellos .

Ashton: sorry I'm late guys.

Luke : we don't want to hear any explanations ash . We just want to start band practice.

Avery : Calm down Luke. He has a good reason to be late.

Luke: I don't care about his stupid reasons .

Avery: what the hell is wrong with you ? We came here to apologize for holding Ashton up . Why are you being such a dick?

Luke: if you can be a bitch all the time . I have the right to be a dick once in a while .

The boys gasped . Not sure of what was happening to Luke.

Avery: excuse me . Omg Luke to think I thought you were one of the good guys.

Luke : And to think I thought you weren't a slut. I guess we were both wrong .

Avery: fuck you Luke .

She looked at something in her hand and threw it at him. She then stormed out of the room .

Phoebe : I'll go .. Uhm run after her . Luke . You might want to stop being a dumb ass for just a second and look at what she threw at you .

Phoebe runs out .

Michael : this is probably a bad time to say this but ... I was told that Ashton was going to drop me off at my house after this. My mom is buying pizza tonight so....

Ashton: shut up Michael . I will take you .

Luke: you know what's funny ?

Calum : I didn't think anything would be funny right now but uh what ?

Luke : What's funny is that I didn't know I could actually say that about her . And I don't know if I meant it or not .

Ashton: I'm sure you didn't Luke .

Luke falls to the ground and just sits there looking at what Avery threw at him . Ashton's phone starts to ring .

Ashton : hello .?

Anonymous : hi

Ashton: okay ? Who is this ?

Anonymous : I'm a friend of Klauses

Ashton : uh .. Hey .. Dude . How ya doing ? He said nervously not knowing what to do or say .

Anonymous : let's skip the part where you think I'm one of your little Australian band mates .

Ashton : okay if thats what you want.

Anonymous : Now listen carefully you are going to look outside In front of the house you are in right now . On the doorstep there is a gift from Klaus to you and all your friends .

Ashton : thank you but you shouldn't have gotten us anything .

Anonymous : go get it now ! Before I rip your heart out . Bye . *hungs up*

Ashton runs to the front door with the boys following behind him . He sees a large box on the steps .

Michael : were you expecting a package at Luke's house ?

Ashton : No . It's from Klaus . He said still staring at the box as if something is going to pop out any second now .

Calum : Klaus ? Who the hell is Klaus ? He said while they all gave Ashton a confused glare .

Ashton: oh that's right you guys don't know any of that yet . Uhm how do I say this ..... Okay the bad guy sent us ,the good people , this big box . Which I'm scared to open because there could be a freakin bomb in there just waiting to blow me to pieces and make me the very old cat next doors last lunch ever . He said to them trying to say it calmly but failing because He is too frightened .

Then they all looked at him .