New Lovers

"You lost fair and square Phoebe , deal with it "
" no you cheated you always do "
avery then walked in
" hello guys . It's a great morning isn't it ?"
" why are you so happy ? "
" well phoebe uhm its just great that I feel so much better "
" I'm still really surprised you got better so quickly . I mean remember I wasn't able to help you so who was ?" Megan asked Avery
" uhm it was that remedy that Isaac gave me , it got me back on my feet right away "
Megan gave Avery a weird look
Luke came in .
" hey " Luke said motioning towards Phoebe and Megan .
" I'm leaving " Avery said
" you just got here Avery " Phoebe said
" well some things in this room disgust me "
" oh my god . Shut up Avery I DONT LIKE YOU ! Can't you just accept that not everyone is going to like you , you aren't anything special " Luke said screaming at her .
Avery had tears running down her eyes as she left the house slamming the door behind her .
Phoebe : " WHAT THE HELL LUKE ! If you didn't like her you didn't have to say it like that . She really liked you , You could have said it nicer especially since because of her you're alive "
Luke walks off annoyed .
" what the hell is with him " phoebe asks Megan
" no idea " she said .
" Avery hasn't done anything wrong so he shouldn't treat her that way "
" Phoebe I have something to tell you about Avery ? "
"What is it ?"
"She kissed klaus "

*Klaus' house *

" Niklaus you have company " Elijah told Klaus .
" well hello love . How are you ? "
" Cut the crap Klaus " Avery said to klaus knowing she has already gone through this before .
" I'm going to run some errands " Elijah commented as he left the house .
Klaus got closer to Avery with a smirk on his face .
" Are we the only ones here klaus ? "
" Yes "
" Werewolf sex ? " Avery asked
" Well your in luck darling .. I'm a hybrid "
As soon as he said that Klaus pushed Avery against the way kissing every inch of her body as she remembered the past times that this has happened before .

*in the woods *
Rebekah ran through the woods trying to find her uncontrollable brother , Kol . He was in town and destroying everything .
" YOOHOO! Sistah I'm over here "
Rebekah turned around to see Kol feeding on a teenage girl .
" you know Rebekah for an original vampire you really suck at hide and seek"
" I'm not playing with you Kol . You are leaving behind too many dead bodies . The humans of this town are going to catch on that not all of them could be animal attacks." She said to him , careful not to lose him again
" If Niklaus can have fun why can't i "
" Niklaus isn't feeding on every innocent girl who he sees walking home alone at night "
" Well he sure has all his attention on that wolf girl"
"What are you talking about ?"
" oh you don't know .. She has dark brown hair , Pop stars as friends , and is very sexy . If Niklaus didn't have her wrapped around his finger I would love to introduce myself "
" are you speaking of Avery ? "
" I believe that is her name , well enough chit chat Rebekah I have to go do what I really came back in town to do "
" Kol please the man lives peacefully now. "
" That's exactly what I don't want Rebekah , one way or another I will kill Derek hale .
" He doesn't fight anymore Kol "
" Why are you defending him after what he did to our family "
" If he did it to our family why are you the only one affected by it "
" I'm wondering the same thing , it looks like you are all more focused on being apart of the teenage drama then getting revenge on the guy who ruined our family " Kol said as anger filled his eyes
" If you want revenge on that guy then go to Niklaus . He's the bastard who ruined our family "
" You can't stop me Rebekah " Kol takes on last bite of the girl next to him until he killed her , then he left .

Phoebe's Pov
"Ashton ! I can feel your heart breathing . How stupid do you look trying to hide from a vampire?"
Ashton jumped out .
" I look even more stupid trying to scare one haha "
" and this is why I love you " I said confidently
There was a silence in the room .
Ashton then spoke up
" uhm I'm sorry but I just don't feel that way yet "
" oh it's okay " I said devastated
" Please don't feel bad I just ..I'm sorry "
" No I'm fine I swear it's not like this is a movie where the guy and the girl feel the same way haha" phoebe fake laughed to make sure Ashton didn't worry about me.

*Klaus' house*

Avery was putting her clothes back on when klaus came up behind her and placed his hands on her waist .
Avery looked down while he smirked at her .
" your attracted to me love don't fight it "
" I-I'm not . I needed to take away some Anger and you said if I ever needed to let out some steam to go to you . "
" how do you feel about that now ?"
" foolish "
" foolish and why is that ?"
" uh I don't know "
" foolish because you thought you could have such a intimate night with me and not feel a thing ."
" well .. "
He cut Avery off .
" you like me don't you ? You have forgot all the awful things I have done because you have feelings for me don't you darling ?
" uh ... "