Kissing is a sin .

It's been a week since I tried to heal luke . Well should I say succeeded . I haven't seen him since that day and i don't plan on doing so for a little while . As much as I hate to admit it sam was right I'm so weak I can barley move only Phoebe and Isaac know . I'm at my lowest point and if I don't get better soon ... We could possibly loose everything we have done to try and beat klaus and it would be all my fault .

Isaac : here . Drink this .

Avery : what is it ?

Isaac : just drink it . It's going to help.

Avery : *drinks * EW wtf is in that ?

Isaac : avery stop being so picky if you want to get better drink it. He said in a stern voice

Avery : .... Asshole ...

Ashton's Pov

Ashton ! He yelled taking advantage of me telling him if he needed anything I would get it .

Phoebe : that's the thousandth time he has interrupted us maybe I just go play the new smash Bros with Michael She said with a huge smile she always looked adorable when she talked about games so passionately .

Ashton : no this was suppose OUR time and god dammit it will . I'll go straighten him out . I said getting off Phoebe angrily because Luke stopped out make out session .

Phoebe : *giggle* good luck.

Before I left I turned around and looked at her

Ashton: wait how about Avery ? She should be here so she could tame that annoying boy out there .

Phoebe : Ashton you know that she isn't feeling well after healing Luke

Ashton : oh yeah ... Ugh I wish I could just tell him .

Phoebe: NO! She screamed but then lowered her voice .. Don't you dare . I wasn't even suppose to tell you if you were to tell Luke Avery would kill me . She trusted me with this .

I looked at her and understood then u heard Luke call me again.

Megan's pov

I was on my way to Avery / Isaac's house to help her out with the whole weak as fuck thing . I walked up to the front door and it was open so I just walked in . I heard voices in the living room so I stood in the hallway trying to hear and see who it was .

I saw Avery & klaus . He was feeding his blood to her ..

Klaus : *bites wrist * here .. You know my blood can heal anyone .

Avery : yeah yeah because your basically indestructible . *rolls eyes*

Klaus then chuckled as if he had a heart . He then say there just smiling at her

Klaus : your beautiful you know that love .

Avery : yeah I know *flips hair * she says sarcastically .

Klaus : hahaha I'm serious .

He then leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth . She smiled at him and punched his arm lightly . She didn't stop it. I was so surprised from what I just saw that I kind of turned around and ran into the door. I ran away quickly not wanting to be seen by them , but I didn't think I could keep this from the rest .