Locker Room Fun.

Phoebe's Pov

I walked into the locker room. Gym just ended and I need to take a quick shower before going to bio the last class of the day. I got into the shower and began my washing routine. When I was done, I got out and wrapped my body with my towel and walked over to my locker to get dressed. I was about to put on my bra but then I heard a voice.. A guys voice.

Guy: Hello?! Is anyone in here?!

Phoebe: Uhmm yeah over here..

I said holding my towel closer to my body

Guy: oh I'm so sorry.. I thought this was the guys locker room.

Phoebe: it okay. The boys locker room is on the other side of the gym. Across from Mr. Keys' office.

Guy: Mr keys?!

Phoebe: hahaha😂 the gym teacher

Guy: oh.. well thanks..

Phoebe: Your welcome and by the way I'm phoebe

Guy: Ashton.

Phoebe: Oh your the Australian guy.. That explains the accent

Ashton: yeah that's me! Well I won't keep you from getting changed any longer.. Thanks again and I'll see you around.

Phoebe: Your welcome.. I'll see you too.

Once he left all my mind could process was.. Wow so freaking cute and that body.. Oh did I forget to mention he was shirtless.. Well yeah he was and if certainly was not disappointing that he got the locker rooms mixed up.. anyways whatever who cares about some Australian guy.. He's nothing compared to Nash. Speaking of Nash.. I'm off to meet him in bio. I looked at myself in the mirror and out of the locker room.

Avery's Pov

I came out from behind the lockers. I heard everything between Phoebe & Ashton... And I can see she already likes him.. I mean it's been a while since we've talked other than reminding each other that we don't like one another but I still remember everything especially when she likes a guy. So if she hasn't seen my bad side before and doesn't know she's on it.. She's gonna get it now.