Revealing.

Luke's Pov

I was late to school again so

I walked down the hall towards my locker quickly.

17 5 37

I grabbed the books I will be needing and headed to class

Avery: Luke! Luke!

I heard my name being called by Avery but I decided to just ignore her. I know it's sounds rude but I just didn't feel like talking to her right now or today at all.

Avery: Luke!

I felt her getting closer to me so I started walking faster. Thanking god that everyone was in class so I could basically run away from her. I turned the corner and there she was in front of me. Wtf wow she's fast.

Avery: I have a feeling you heard me but just decided to ignore me.

Luke: no I just have to get to class.

Avery: Did I do something to you?

Luke: no I just have to get to class.

Avery: it's 1st period everyone skips it and goes out.

Luke: well I like to be there.. I have a clean record.

Avery: Luke , you skipped it last week with me , Ashton , Michael, and Calum.

Luke: well I want to change that.

Avery: why are you lying?

Luke: why are you so annoying?

Avery: woah. Sorry I just wanted to know if you were okay? Because your not acting like yourself.

Luke: well that's your fault. Now leave me alone.

She looked taken back by my comment, but I didn't wait for her to respond instead I just kept walking.

~lunch~

Phoebe's Pov

Phoebe: Ashton. I'm going to go sit over there.. If you don't mind.

Ashton: yeah go ahead.. & if you find out why Avery hasn't talked to me all day please let me know.

Phoebe: yeah okay see you later.

Ashton: ok bye.

I hugged him quickly before running to the table near the Snapple machine.

Phoebe: Hey.

She kept her head down.

Phoebe: okay?

I started poking her arm. She still kept her head down. I grabbed her neat pony tail and pulled it ( I knew she hated that)

Avery: Ugh! Fuck you.

Phoebe: well if you would have responded the first time I wouldn't have done that.

Avery: just leave me alone.

Phoebe: no!

Avery: if that's what I want so be it.

Phoebe: No, not only have you been ignoring me and Megan, you also are ignoring Ashton. Which isn't cool?

Avery: I don't care. I can't even think straight right now.. One of my best friends just died. Derek is apparently my dad.. & Isaac is going back to being depressed because I have to leave him every morning by himself. So I'm sorry that I don't want to hang out with anyone.

Phoebe: oh god. Avery you need to stop being such a bitch and feeling sorry for yourself.. My boyfriend died and his last words to me were I don't love you, you disgusting creature.. I'm going to kill you and you don't see me taking it out on everyone who cares about me most.