-12-

"(Y/N), did you finish the beats for my song?" Nina asked as you nodded your head.

"Yeah, this is going to be a ballad album right?" You asked as she gave you a thumbs while heading into the recording part.

The two of you worked on the song over and over until it was pleasing to both of your ears. Even though Nina was the leader of the group, she always depended on you getting the beats up and ready for the members to just hop in and record.

"Make sure you do your song too." Nina said while ruffling your hair.You smiled while checking off one out of the 3 members that you had to do left.

A tiny time skip~

You just got done with everyone's songs and it was finally time to record yours. But before you even did that, you had gone out to get a bottle of water since you have been in the studio for about 4 hours now.

When you were out buying water, you saw Bts recording their new song which made you feel like you might be disturbing them. You decided to at least warn the boys for the noise they might hear in the room next to theirs.

"I-I just wanted to tell you guys that if I ever become too annoying, p-please tell me. I don't w-want to ruin your hard work." You said while looking down at your feet before bowing and going back to the studio next to theirs.

Jungkook's Pov

When (Y/N) came into our studio to warn us about something that we would never do, all the members decided to keep quiet and listen to what she was going to do.

"I hope she raps." Yoongi said while ruffling his hair a bit.

"Da Eun told me that their album was supposed to full of ballads first, so probably not." Hoseok said as Jimin teased the other for getting the information.

Before Namjoon or Jin could even try to stop Jimin from getting attacked by Hoseok, we all froze when we heard a voice begin singing.

"Is that really (Y/N)?" Taehyung said as his jaw was hanging low, while Jimin closed it and patted the other on the head.

"I was really hoping that she was going to rap." Yoongi said as he sighed but stopped when he heard
(Y/N) whisper her name before doing a small rap.

Namjoon clapped as I nodded my head with a smile on my face. I expected that coming from a student of SOPA. Jin wanted to barge into the studio so he could give her a large hug but was stopped when we all heard (Y/N) sneeze during her recording session.

"Let's go back to work guys."

Next Day + Reader's Pov

Ootd fam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You tiredly walked out of the dorm with the other members ahead of you. If it weren't for recording late last night, you would've went back to the dorm with the others.

"(Y/N) we're working on our choreo today." Da Eun said as you gave her an 'okay' with your hands as you yawned.

"Oh, annyeong Variety! Jin said with a huge smile on his face.

"Annyeong, what are you doing out here?" Cha Soo asked as Jin then explained his whole story about how he had to buy a brand new set of cooking utensils since Namjoon decided to somehow break all of them.

"Are you guys headed to the dance room today?" Jin asked as we nodded our heads before bidding goodbyes with him.

The walk to the room was okay even though you were still half asleep, you managed to not walk into all of the water jugs that would be in the most random places sometimes. Da Eunwas currently telling Nina how her song was better than hers since you put more 'love' into Da Eun's song.

"Okay guys, let's begin!" Min Cha exclaimed as she clapped her hands and jogged to the music player.

"Wait what song are we doing this to?" Nina suddenly asks as all the members looked at you, who was too busy yawning and putting your hair into a ponytail.

"(Y/N), do you have a song ready for this?" Min Cha asked as your eyes widened and the feeling of guilt taking over your body.

"M-Mian, I only did our solo songs...can you guys give me suggestions on what type of song you would like it to be?" You asked while looking down at your feet.

"Sure, sweet thing! I wouldn't mind opening the album up with a bubbly song." Min Cha answered while giving you a huge grin.

You nodded your head and went back to the studio to at least get some beats in your head for bubbly songs.

"That's another song that'll be made by myself." You sighed as you went to the studio that Bts were in yesterday since they were in the sound proof one today.

Jin's Pov

"And that's the end of the song!" Namjoon yelled as he clapped his hands while Yoongi yawned before falling asleep on Hoseok.

I chuckled at those two before going out to get water since none of the children decided to get any for us. When I was out, I heard a really bubbly rhythm that was playing in the room next to ours.

"It must be my daughter again." I said to myself while smiling a bit before hearing the music stop that was followed by a loud groan.

"Focus (Y/N)~!" I heard (Y/N) whine as I heard the beat play once again. Poor her, she's only 18 and yet she works like Pd-nim...

I walked back in the recording room to see all the boys laughing while our other songs played in the background of their loud talking. Jungkook was singing a song to Jimin to talk about how short he is, Hoseok was trying not to move because of Yoongi, Tae was on his phone looking for any new Gucci things, and Namjoon was just chilling.

"Hey have you guys seen (Y/N)?"

-------------

Where'd you poof off to?