-22-

"It's so hot today." You mumbled as you rolled out of your bed and was greeted by a camera that was in the room that was shared with Min Cha.

"Oh yeah, there's a camera in the dorm for this variety show that we're on now." Min Cha coolly said as she came in, startling you a little since you were not expecting anyone in the room right now.

"I'm going to take a shower." You yawned out as you cared less about your image right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd...its hot today lmao please bare with me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked out of the bathroom with your hair in a towel as you went to the vanity to take care of your skin. You didn't sleep at all thanks to the homework that you were given on your first day, so let's just say that you're a little slow this morning.

"Yo, welcome to (Y/N)'s beauty show. Today I am going to show you how to make your skin look flawless with one easy step." You said as you looked at the camera while making a lot of derp faces since you were too tired to act serious.

You grabbed a face a peel-on facemask and began to put on.

"Omo...I look scary. This is probably the reason why I don't have any fans." You laughed out as you began to fan the mask so that it could dry faster. "I should go on Vlive tonight."

"(Y/N), we're getting ready to go to a cafe in a little bit." Nina said, completely ignoring the fact tht you had a mask on your face.

"Okay~. So after this, you put on face cream with music. Hold on, Taehyung-sunbae told me to listen to something when doing this." You said as you looked through the messages that Taehyung sent you.

While looking through the messages, Min Cha began to french braid your hair while talking about anything possible. She then began to talk about how you didn't go to bed until two in the morning because of the school year.

"Are you going on Vlive today?" Min Cha asked as you nodded your head before thanking her for doing your hair.

A Tiny Time Skip

You and the members were currently walking around the streets of Seoul to find a nice cafe to sit in. At first, people thought that you guys were just doing a vlog on Youtube until Da Eun and Min Cha went to a store to look for a new phone case. Cha Soo and Nina went to look for a store that held cardigans, and you went to a store for skin care products.

"Are you wearing any makeup right now?" The cameraman asked as you shook your head and laughed a little.

"Am I supposed to?" You asked back as you then started to feel a little self-conscious about your natural skin.

"Aniyo, I just wanted to know s-since you're glowing." The cameraman, who looked like a young college student, said as he blushed causing you to smile with your dimples showing.

"Gomawo ((thank you))." You said as you walked around until you found a few over the night masks.

After you were done finding everything that you needed for skin care, you and the rest of the members met at the cafe that you had eaten at before. The cafe used to be a calm and peaceful place where people could do their homework, but ever since you guys came more than once, it was now a meeting spot for you and your fans.

"Omo, look at all these people." You said in awe as you guys drew closer to the packed building.

"They must have a new cake or something." Cha Soo said as she tried to remain calm with the thought of food roaming around in her head.

When you guys walked in, the fans immediately screamed as they began to take pictures of you guys ordering. Nina and Da Eun ordered the same thing, as you and Min Cha ordered the same drink and a cake to share, while Cha Soo ordered a cupcake and something to drink.

"I'll get the drinks and food since I'm the youngest." You suggested as they shook their heads and pointed to your outfit.

"The fans are going to drool over your abs if you casually walk around. I'm not risking you being taken away." Min Cha said as her mother senses kicked in.

The members laughed as you couldn't help but laugh at her reason on why you couldn't get the goods.

"I'll be fine unnie." You said as she hesitantly nodded her head while you smiled and walked to the counter to wait for the food.

While waiting, you noticed that you totally forgot that you had your glasses on and no makeup on, making you immediately regret going to get the food. Taking a deep breath in, someone tapped you on the shoulder as you jumped from the slight scare.

"M-May I take a s-selca with you?" The boy asked as you smiled and nodded your head.

When the food came, you grabbed it and walked back to the booth that the members were at, while giving a small wave to the fans that were in the cafe. Nina was talking about what our next concept should be, while Min Cha talked about how the dances should be somewhat more daring.

"I think that we should go for a daring concept." Cha Soo suggested as everyone began to throw suggestions in the air.

"Like what?"

"A breakup kind of concept."

----------

Have a good day or night everyone :))