-32-

You and Jungkook were currently sitting in the dance practice room in the building with nothing to do. You had finished the beats and was now waiting for Nina to send her the lyrics so the two f you could begin working. Jungkook and the group had just finished with their big concert and were now on a break.

"Hey, we should go on a trip." Jungkook said as he finished braiding your hair which was now a habit for him to do whenever he's bored.

"Where should we go?" You asked as Jungkook handed you his phone while telling you the password.

"Can you look up cool places for groups to go to?" Jungkook said as he laid his head on your lap while making you try your hardest not to show how hard you were blushing.

"We can go to Europe."

Time Skip whoop whoop

The two of you decided to take your lazy day to the next level and go buy snacks at the local convenience store while stopping by a skin care store for face masks. As much as you had told the other that he didn't have to go with you to the store, Jungkook insisted since he could buy some for Yoongi.

"I'm going to try this one out tonight." You said with a smile while turning to Jungkook who was blushing from looking at his crush's smile.

"Pick more out." Jungkook said as he casually took your hand and began to look at all the different kind of face masks.

You looked down at your two hands and for some reason, you suddenly didn't care if fans spotted the two of you. Something was telling you to take the risk and be with the person that you like. Too deep in your thoughts, you didn't even notice that Jungkook had taken the masks in your other hand and already paid for them.

"Alright, so which one are you trying on tonight?" Jungkook asked, snapping you out of your thoughts as he handed you the bag of masks.

"U-Um, wait a minute, I was supposed to pay for these." You whined as you lightly punched Jungkook on the arm as the other chuckled before shaking his head.

"It's always the boyfriend's job to pay."

Namjoon's Pov

I was currently walking around Big Hit with absolutely nothing to do. Yoongi had taken Cha Soo somewhere and Hoseok took Da Eun to this costume place most likely to make a fool out of themselves. Jin promised Min Cha that they would have a cook off for desserts and send them to their fans afterward, so here I am with nothing to do.

"Should I go see how Nina's doing?" I asked myself as went back to our dorm and plummeted on the couch.

"Go see Nina-unnie, I'm sure she's super stressed right now or something." Min Cha said from the kitchen with flour on her nose as her hair was in a messy bun.

"Yeah, she needs someone by her side right now." Jin said as he touched Min Cha with his index finger that was covered in flour on her cheek making her whine before putting flour on his nose.

"Okay, have fun flirting, lovebirds." I said while closing the door and running off before getting scolded by the two that would definitely feel like a real scold from my parents.

While walking around, I really had no idea how I was going to approach Nina. We haven't really gotten the chance to actually talk since we're always seen as the hard working leaders...maybe this is my time to give her advice.

I knocked on the dorm door of Variety, and was immediately greeted by Nina wearing oversized sweat pants and an oversized hoodie. I kept my fanboying and the urge to pull her into a hug inside while giving her a smile.

"Hey Nina, how's everything going?" I awkwardly asked as she let out a sigh before nodding her head.

"Dude, I can feel the awkwardness radiating off of you." Nina said as she let out a chuckle before handing me a cup of water.

"Sorry, I really had no idea how to approach you." I said while scratching the back of my neck while showing her an awkward smile.

"Well lucky you I'll break the awkwardness." Nina said with a smile.

I watched her run to her room and come back with a giant blanket. The blanket could definitely swallow the two of us, I then realized what she was planning.

"Let's cuddle!"

Jungkook's Pov

"Jeon Jungkookie~ he makes me tea~do you like me~?" (Y/N) playfully sang as she chuckled before giving me a wink, which made me instantly pull her into a hug, catching her off guard.

"Yes I do like you, I've liked for some time now." I said into her ear as I tightened my grip around her waist waiting for her to answer.

"I like you too, but you seriously confessed to me in the elevator." (Y/N) said chuckling as let out a sigh of relief...maybe I caught my breath when waiting for her a response but that's not to be told.

"Don't worry, I'll give you a really good confession."

Jimin's Pov

"You know, if you were the last person on earth, I would definitely date you."

"What the hell, Tae?"

----------------

Have some humor at the end LOL

Do you guys want a Q&A??