Intro (2)

⚠️Warning!

Everyone know her as Anna, Sora, and maybe her real name haha.  Let me introduce you her, as one of my main original character in my story.

First of all, i want to tell that 'Sora' version of mine is mostly like this. Cute, soft, spoil— i mean independent girl.

Second, Maybe some of you didn't like a girl who almost can't do anything by herself like 'Sora' or 'Anna' did.

And Third, there's no one forces you to read this and you can close this story ;)

Ok, that's it. Without further do, this is her!!

Thank you,

XX

_____________________________

Introducing!

13. Kim Sora William

English Name : Sarah Jeanna William Korean Name : Kim Sora William Birthday : Desember, 4 Height : 160 cm (5'2") Weight : 47 kg (103 lbs) Blood type : O- (Hemophilia IX)

Korean Name : Kim Sora William
Birthday : Desember, 4
Height : 160 cm (5'2")
Weight : 47 kg (103 lbs)
Blood type : O- (Hemophilia IX)

Anna personality and Mini facts :
- Smile every time
- Soft and independent girl
- Sometimes she could be savage.
- 'Almost' everyone love her
- "KAAA KRISS, KA SEHUN SAMA KAK KAI JAILIN AKU TERUS!!"

A Short story about our Princess :
Almost spent her life moving out from one country to another. Psstt.. She doesn't like being called 'sPOiled' but honestly, she is.  She wants to live peacefully but there's a bunch of cowards who didn't let her. And that's why her brothers and her siblings can't hold their ass back.

👧🏻

Introducing! section is over -for now-, i hope you guys like me new version of Brother S1!!

Let me know, if there's something wrong with my pronounce and anything. Thank you.

_____________________________

Terima kasih buat yang udah baca, vote dan komen!!