CHAPTER FOUR

I sat back on the bed with my hands behind my head. There was a time I used to gather people around me and play games and pull up pranks on them. Now here I am by myself, ignoring everyone who are trying to help me. This isn't something that I wanted. But this is who I've become now. I don't deserve happiness. I deserve this; whatever this is.

And seriously? She's going with Jaebum? Just that night she was smiling like an idiot. Does she really like him? Ahh why do I care?

Well, I have to get up and get going now. It's too boring here.

So I got up and went down to the lobby area and out to the garden. It was a breezy evening. I sat in a corner looking up at the sky and then I heard a familiar voice. It was her. She was all dressed up with make-up and going towards the door. I followed her and saw Jungkook waiting by a car, all dressed up. So she's going out with Jungkook? That means she isn't serious about Jaebum. What the hell? Ah whatever. They got all giggly. Okay, so she smiles. Not a bad sight.

They got in the car and drove off. I went back to my seat and watched the sky. Somehow I couldn't help but wonder what they were doing. Were they on a real date? Thinking about stuffs got me all riled up and I shook off myself and started taking a walk. Near the reception area, Taehyung was pacing up and down.

"Hey! What's up with you?"

"Hey sunbaenim! Just waiting for our little maknae. What about you?"

"Strolling around. So maknae went on a real date with Y/N?"

"He's with Y/N? Ahh..."

"Do you think they went on a real date?"

His expression was stiff. Yeah I knew what was going on in his head. I also knew how difficult all these might be.

"I don't know...maybe. But Y/N is a nice person so...I wouldn't really mind if they...you know...date."

"What is with this Y/N anyway? Why does everybody seem to have developed a sudden liking for her? What is she? A magician?"

"Hahaha no sunbaenim, she's just a good person. You'd like her if you meet her."

"Yeah she did save my life...Okay see you later Tae!"

"Okay bye bye sunbaenim!"

She was getting on my nerves by then. What is so special about her? Stupid giggly girl.

Today, after so many days I didn't feel like drinking. Actually I absolutely forgot about it while pacing up and down the gates seeing if they arrived. What was I doing? Hitting myself lightly on the head I came back towards the pool. People had gone back to their rooms so the place was empty. I sat by the pool and dunk my feet into the water. Ahh this felt nice! I sat like that for awhile. But soon the memories haunted me again so I shivered and straightened up.

As I got up from the pool and dried my feet with the towel, I felt hungry. I wanted something different and not too heavy so I went to the cafeteria and ended up just ordering a coffee. Why was I so impatient?

As I came out of the café I saw her entering, with Jungkook who was looking clearly flustered. Aish, they kissed. Obviously they did.

Taehyung was still waiting at her desk. Heh, when will these two just give away all their make-beliefs and give in to themselves? Ahh jeongmal, so much drama...

Finally, they left. She's all by herself now. Maybe I could go and talk to her. Aish no! That is so weird. Ah jeongmal! I went up towards her desk while she was deeply engrossed in her paperwork. She wasn't a bad thing to look at. For a weird moment right there she looked...pretty. She lifted her head and cracked her neck with closed eyes. She looked really really pretty.