CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The days when we are most restless to end work and go somewhere, will be the ones that are stretched for longer periods. I was absolutely dying to get back to the Hotel from practice, just to see her once again. Constantly speculating about why was I being like that and why not, I finally reached the Hotel at 7 in the evening.

I tried playing cool as I didn't bother checking if she was at her desk. I went up straight to my room. Then the feeling struck me. Wow so I've been restless the whole day just to come back and get back to my bed? Aish. But I cannot go back downstairs again. So I decided to call the front desk.

"Yeobuseyo?"

That wasn't her voice!

"Where is Y/N?"

"Sorry sir, she's gone out. I can help you if you want anything..."

*Yeah, I want her.*

"No, thank you. Bye."

Great. She's gone. But the person said "gone out". Where? Is she coming back again? Then I thought; Jaebum.

 Where? Is she coming back again? Then I thought; Jaebum

Fidgeting for a while, I gave up. Aish, I gotta go and take a walk or something. I put my jacket on, and went out of my room. Her desk was still empty. I started walking out through the main door. Right then I saw Amy, going inside with...Suho Hyung?! What are they doing together? Hyung was all smiley and Amy was also giggling, and they were going upstairs. I then remembered that night when Hyung cracked that joke. Wah, okay. I went outside with a train of thoughts...

 I went outside with a train of thoughts

It was a fine night, unlike yesterday. Oh gosh, yesterday. The thoughts of yesterday was already hitting me like darts the whole day, only giving the kind of hurt that we all enjoy. The cute sleeping face, the tight hug, her head on my chest, her cologne...Aish I should really stop.

I shook my head freeing it from all those thoughts that made me smile helplessly and walked back to the Hotel. As I got in, I saw Jaebum kissing Y/N in front of her desk. I was shook. Something inside me did a profound somersault. I knew I had to digest this, so I had to tell myself to man up. He left after that. Nothing was as painful as seeing her give him that smile. That sweet, and beautiful, and innocent, and loving little smile.