CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

The morning came to me as a new beginning to my life, my happiness; giving me a new reason to fight for. I woke up, feeling four soft fingers lingering in my head, and a soft kiss on the cheek. It is pure bliss to wake up and see the one person you love the most in the world first thing, smiling at you, like you're the most precious gem in this world. I couldn't help my smile and kissed her forehead. She leaned into my chest as I leaned back.

Exhausted because of everything, she asked me to take her home after that

Exhausted because of everything, she asked me to take her home after that. So I took her carefully down the stairs of the tower, to the car, and then drove her to the apartment. She was unable to climb up the stairs of her apartment, so I carried her up and to her room. She held my hand and asked me to stay. Not that I was even thinking of going anywhere.

I laid down beside her, snuggling inside her neck and we both fell asleep again; she caressing my hair, and me holding onto her waist tightly. This time I woke up before. I stared at the woman I was holding. *God Y/N, we've surely been through a lot, haven't we? It feels only yesterday that I was being a dick to you and you were being the stubborn person you are. But you have no idea what you did to this hell of an excuse for a person as messy as I was.*

She woke up as I was staring at her with a smile that formed out of nowhere in the corner of my lips. I wished her a good morning and she blushed. *Aigoo~ you're so cute...*

We started sharing our deepest feelings for each other. But when she said that she dreaded that I had moved on when I didn't show up for the Award Show, I couldn't help myself. Those perfect lips needed to be kissed right then. I pulled myself up on her and looked her in the eye, holding the back of her neck.

 I pulled myself up on her and looked her in the eye, holding the back of her neck

"I LOVE YOU, Y/N..." I said that with all the confidence I had on those few words, and then put my lips on hers.

That was the most perfect kiss that I had always dreamt of. Maybe even more perfect than my dream. Her soft and beautiful lips fit perfectly inside mine as I caressed them. I then knew what pure bliss felt like. My lips didn't seem to want to leave hers. Our eyes remained closed even after we broke apart. Her eyes, nose, lips, forehead and every part of her face was screaming my name with outstretched hands, ready to embrace my soul. I kissed them all and with each kiss, my heart felt more and more happy.