CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

I passed through check-in and handed over the only luggage I had. After completing the process of security and locating the boarding gate, I went to a little souvenir store that caught my eye. Among many big and small things, there was a little Rilakkuma plushy that somehow reminded me of her, and I smiled. I couldn't resist myself from taking it.

"When I go there, if I run out of things to say, I'll give this to you and make it an excuse for seeing you

"When I go there, if I run out of things to say, I'll give this to you and make it an excuse for seeing you." Stupid and childish. Yep, that's me. Always ready for everything.

Baekhyun called me when I was pacing vigorously inside the waiting room.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the Waiting Room. My flight's leaving in 2 hours."

"Ah, okay. The event has started and is going on quite well. Hope you make it in time."

"Yeah, okay I'm trying. Hey, is she...?"

"Yeah, she's here. And she looks so awesome, Chan-ah. And awfully sad."

"Sad? Wae? What's wrong? Why sad? No, something is definitely wrong." I stopped pacing and stood still in the middle of the room with my hands wavering in the air.

" I stopped pacing and stood still in the middle of the room with my hands wavering in the air

"Yes, I think so too. Something is going on definitely. And Suho hyung is also missing right now."

"Henh? What do you mean by missing?"

"He said he needs some air and went out. He isn't back yet. And... Wait, I don't see Y/N or Amy or even Sophie back there. Their seats are empty."

"What the hell...Baekhyunah, I'm going crazy right now...!! Please check out what's going on."

"Yeah okay hold up."

I kept eagerly waiting as he went out the exit and was going through an empty corridor perhaps, because everything was silent, and only the sound of his boots hit my ears softly. All of a sudden, he stopped and said "What in the name of...Um, Chanyeolah, I'll talk to you later." And he hung up the phone.