CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

My flight was next morning at 11:03. But the whole night I stayed up deciding whether or not I should take it. I wanted to run to her and take her in my arms, but then again I didn't know what else to say.

 I wanted to run to her and take her in my arms, but then again I didn't know what else to say

Unable to decide what to do, I called Suho hyung. It was 5:35 A.M, and I knew that he used to wake up early to do his morning routine. I was hoping to get some news about the situation there. Hyung would understand my point and not ask extra questions, that's why I would be able to talk to him. Instead, Kyungsoo picked up the call.

"Chanyeol-ah, is that you?"

"Ne. Ah Kyungsoo-yah, where is Hyung?"

"He left his phone at the Hotel. What's wrong? Are you sick or something?"

"No I'm fine."

I hung up. This is so stupid! I am becoming stupid! She's not pleased with me in any way. And no, I don't know if she's really happy with anyone else. No, she will never forgive me for leaving her like that. But yes, I know that she is with Jaebum. And yes, I know that I love her. God, I love her so so much. And... despite everything else... yes, she definitely feels something for me too.

My desperation to see her became uncontrollable, suffocating me from inside out. I kept on reminiscing everything and every moment of every day with her. What Noona said last night really made me think hard, and I do believe that all these desperation I'm feeling is not just one sided. It just can't be.

Right at that moment, my phone rang. It was Suho hyung. I knew he was out and it must be Kyungsoo, so I hung up. The phone rang again. Irritated at the continuous calls, I answered the call.

"Yah! Stop it! I'm trying to sleep!"

"Uh, Chanyeol-ah? Why are you disrespecting me this early in the morning?" It was Suho hyung.

"Ah, Hyung...Sorry sorry. I thought it was Kyungsoo...He told me you were out."

"Yeah I was. I just came back. What's up, buddy?"

"Ahh, hyung...Is everything prepared? Is everybody going?"

"Yeah everything will be taken care of, Chan-ah. We just need you here."

"Yeah well, I'm working on that. Uh, who's going with you guys...I mean, on the way to the event...?"

"I asked Amy to come with me. Y/N will be joining GOT7, firstly because she was asked to, and secondly because Sophie will be going with BTS."

"Jaebum asked her right?"

"Chanyeol-ah, she's just doing her duty." That was it.

"Yeah that's quite alright. It's absolutely fine. Thanks hyung."

"Chan-ah, when is your flight?"

"In 6 hours approx. But..."

"But what?"